5.0 out of 5 stars hanging neck to slim neck
This is a very good simple to use neck slimmer , my wife started to use it , and I thought, what a waste of money , but after her trying this for a short period of time, I have noticed that it is actually working, well done to the company.
Published 17 months ago by jimmy budgie

1.0 out of 5 stars Do yourself a favour, save your money
It is simple... It doesn't work, after trying this for the last couple of months, twice a day I can definitely say that, it didn't work for me.
Published 15 months ago by Tayroma

5.0 out of 5 stars hanging neck to slim neck, 8 April 2013
jimmy budgie "P.D.P." (SOUTHEND ,ESSEX ,ENG) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NECKLINE SLIMMER FIRMER TONER CHIN EXERCISER NECKFIT in box - Tightens the Skin for a Dramatic Lift - 2 minutes a day (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 19 Mar 2013
Freya (Derry. N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
Love this neck toner. Great price. I've seen similar one at over 3 times the price. Faithfully doing execises twice a day and am beginning to notice difference. Would recommend to anyone wanting to tone up neck area. As I said great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 23 Jan 2013
Arrived in good time! And can feel it working already! Hopefully in due course I will have the perfect neck!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do yourself a favour, save your money, 18 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Mar 2014
Janna L H (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
Well I've been using it for some weeks now and although I can't see a visible difference yet (I use it twice a day for 3 minutes at a time on the highest resitance) I feel sure it will over time. I think the cost was extremely reasonable compared to the T.V. shopping channel that was selling it and I am very pleased that I checked it out online before I bought it from this particular shopping channel. I would recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Pile of Junk, 30 May 2013
I read other reviews before buying this product, I don't often feel motivated to write one, I was quite willing to give this product a thorough try.

First of all, there were no instructions included on how to use the product, I had to do an internet look up to find out.

OK, so the product itself, very poorly made, cheap plastic, symbols suggesting locking and unlocking two parts of it, this was extremely stiff and difficult to do, and impossible to get anything aligned with the symbols. It has three springs included with coloured pieces, indicating the varying strengths of the spring, you unscrew the base to change the springs, this would have been really easy, had it not been for the outer casing as mentioned above being too stiff.

This version does did not have the little bag or DVD that some others I noticed had included.

The trial, day one, took before photo. Easy to use, but again because of the cheapness, it stuck slightly and jumped on each press before it would go down.

I used it twice a day for the first 3 days. On day 4 the whole mechanism jammed, the top broke off, its now in the bin.

I am not saying if you follow it and it doesn't break i wouldn't work, but the product itself is just very poorly made. I threw away the packaging, and its not cost effective for me to send back, as I live in Spain.

Not even worth one star as far as I am concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product and helpful seller, 29 Jun 2012
NECKLINE SLIMMER FIRMER TONER CHIN EXERCISER NECKFIT - Tightens the Skin for a Dramatic Lift - 2 minutes a day

I've noticed that you really should be patient with the process.
It takes time and constant (daily) use but it works. You won't look 18 again but people will see the difference.
Do not try to overdo it, thinking you will get quicker results. If you do, you might get tired of it and won't use it again! Go at your own pace, stay in touch with how your body feels and don't do things that hurt. If you feel pain, please change position or stop using it. Your neck might feel sore, but it should not be in pain. Sit in a correct posture and don't go too fast to the strongest coil, rather use the coil that feels most comfortable and work your way up. I highly recommend this! The SODACODA Customer Service is very good too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Different, 25 Feb 2013
Well been using it about a week, no change as yet, but lets hope time will change things. You will feel a plonker using it, and its scares the dog. Oh you will not be smiling like the lady in the picture, cos the family will be to busy laughing at you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Budget item , works well, 26 Mar 2014
I purchased the neck toner from Sodacoda ltd on Amazon after seeing it on Tv at 3 times the price! This item comes boxed with instructions & a carrying bag. Very good value, started using it & after 3 weeks I am beginning to see a difference , I'm impressed as I don't usually go for gimmicky things but this works! I've just got another for my Mum.
Thank you , great item , good price, well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great exercise aid, 3 Nov 2012
Great exercise aid that really seems to be doing its job. I chose this because of its price and I am so glad I did. It is small and easy to use and you can feel the benefit straight away. The item arrived in good time and was well packaged. I would recommend it.