on 20 June 2013
I managed to pick this up for less than forty notes, when it retails at twice that, so I am very happy with the price. Obviously everyone who is a somebody is wearing an ICEWatch this season so its definetly a fashionable accessory. The watch is well made and comes well packaged - box doubled up as a money box and you also get a mobile phone charm if you like that kind of thing. More importantly it looks great, tells the time ( and date!) and has a two year guarantee - you cant lose at this price really can you!?
on 10 April 2013
Bought as gift for my sister. Looked great and worked great. Looked as advertised and at very good price for a ice watch.
on 16 June 2013
Love the colour. Large face so can clearly see the time. Comfy to wear.Glow in the dark hands are useful too!
on 2 August 2013
fabulous watch, a birthday present for my parter who loves it. When I chose the small size I thought it referred to the size of the watch face but it actually refers to the strap size. However it still fits.
on 27 July 2013
GREAT WATCH, GOOD PRICE TROUBLE IS NOW THE GRANDCHILDREN WANT ONE SO ON THE LOOK OUT NOW FOR MORE COLOURS. YOU CAN'T FAULT THIS WATCH, BRIGHT FASHIONABLE AND WANTED BY ALL, AS DESCRIBED.
on 28 August 2013
love this watch it's a lovely yellow colour too. my first ice watch but it won't be my last. I can see the attraction to these watches.
on 27 August 2013
Grandaughter loved it made her birthday extra special. Hasn't taken it off since then. Good speedy service. many many thanks
on 20 August 2013
Great watch, great price, and perfect for wearing on holiday in the pool! Lovely colour too, which is as it looks on screen.
on 24 July 2013
Love my new watch.... trendy, colourful, easy to read. Can't fault it! Would highly recommend. Very happy with my purchase.
on 9 January 2014
bought this watch as a present, seen it in a shop but found it so much cheaper on line am highly delighted with it