5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Walking Shoe
This is the single most comfortable shoe product I have ever bought. Size 10 actually fits, I have had trainers recently that didn't accomadate for wide feet but these are great. May not be the easiest to clean if they get very dirty - but they are super comfy.
Published 19 months ago by M. WHITE

3.0 out of 5 stars Good...but could be better
Very comfortable and the waterproofing seems to be effective. However, for something with such a chunky sole, they are not as grippy as you might think. Walking around the (wet) streets of London over the new year, I slipped on several occasions. Nothing serious and I was able to recover my balance as the loss of grip had only been momentary. But there was a definite loss...
Published 18 months ago by Pete Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Right out of the box, 23 Feb 2013
I have bought several pairs of Merrell shoes and boots, and have had no problems with any of them, they are comfortable right out of the box, I walk a dog, so most of my walking with the boots is done on pavements, the only thing to remember is to buy the next size up, as mentioned by others usually small sized, for comfort you will need to go long way to find better.

5.0 out of 5 stars walking shoes, 14 Feb 2013
these are the most comftable shoes i have ever walked in and with the price that Amazon were selling them for they had to be the bargin of the year. They are small for there marked size I normaly take a 9 but in these shoes i had to order a size 10

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, 13 Feb 2013
I have started buying Merrell and I have not been disappointed. These boots are almost instantly comfortable, warm, but never too hot, give good support and so confidence when walking on difficult terrain. They are a bit tricky to clean after walking through mud for two hours, but as they are waterproof, the outer part can be rinsed under the tap. I bought these for 47 inc postage, and compared with a product for 25 - 35, it is a no brainer to pay the extra. My other pair of Merrell are still in perfect condition despite months of non-stop use. Treat your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm but Not for Crete wheather!, 3 Feb 2013
The shoes are nice and warm. Must be good for snow but a little "heavy" for Crete weather. I Think I should buy something more lighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent so far., 1 Feb 2013
Michael Steers "motorhomer" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Excellent so far, warm and waterproof, my feet were kept dry in the recent snow. But I do find the sole lacks grip, but good enough for what I need the for. Also took the advice of a previous reccommendation, and ordered one size larger, a UK10 instead of UK9 and they are a good fit. Good quality boot at a decent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great set of boots, 31 Jan 2013
Really good set of all rounder boots, great waterproof material and surprisingly comfortable. I was so impressed with these boots I ended up buying a spare pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy to date, 24 Jan 2013
I just love everything about these boots. From the design down to the comfort factor,you just can't beat merrell. i can go on and on about these boots but time doesn't permit me. I will buy many more merrell in the very near future for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 20 Jan 2013
Great boot, very comfortable at a brilliant price. I've always been impressed with the merrell make and these do not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots I've used in a long time, great value and WATERPROOF, 10 Jan 2013
First of all, I'm very heavy on footwear and they get serious use in rain, snow, cycling etc so any faults in footwear are apparent within a few weeks. In general water proof boots are not water proof. Most people use them for walking the dog for 20 mins or a quick walk on the beach and they obviously retain their waterproofing status. I've tried every brand of shoe and goretex and most of them are pretty bad once the boot has been in water for a couple of hours. My last pair of salomon gtx boot leaked within an hour and so did their replacement. These Merrell boots were on amazons lighting deal so I gave them a go. I've had them for about 2 months and they have been out in our record rainfall most days and they have not leaked which has amazed me. I don't expect miracles with footwear but these really are good. They are a good wider fitting too in relation to most other brands which seem to have got smaller and narrower over the years. These are the cheapest boots I've bought for years and they are by far the best in practically every way. Fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Boots, 4 Jan 2013
Anglo (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
I have large lumpy feet and finding boots that fit is always a trial. I had a pair of Merrells some time ago and thought I'd buy these boots online. If they were wrong I could return them. Turns out they are comfortable and a good fit. They are midway between a proper boot and a cross country trainer. Ideal for me for long walks with the dog and going out on the bike. At the moment they remain presentable so will wear them out for a drink and maybe the odd day at work.

Merrell Men's Archeon Mid Wtpf Lace Up