4.0 out of 5 stars Order a larger size!, 14 Jan 2014
Having checked out the size chart I ordered a "medium" in the vest but it was too small. I know it has to be fitting but I'm a size 12 and 35" bust but it was too tight so has to return. Also slightly scratchy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and snug but watch the sizing!, 2 May 2014
K. L. Wren "K L Wren" (Herefordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
These are very warm, very snug and highly-wicking baselayer tops. They perform well, are hard-wearing, don't shrink when machine washed (40deg), last for years and there is no 'itch' from the merino wool. Thanks to the Lifa lining they wick much more effectively than merino alone but benefit from the merino outer - ie they combine the best of both materials.

The only issue I had is related to the sizing. Normally I wear a small in the Helly Hansen range but the exception is in this specific design with the 1/2 zip where even the medium is a tight fit. The usual small size was not only skin-tight but also most uncomfortably constrictive and I felt the fabric stretch even in order to breath! The medium is a close fit but comfortable. For anyone ordering this style, I recommend ordering one size larger than normal for a close, skin-touching fit or two sizes larger for a looser fit.

See my uploaded photos illustrating the size difference between three different designs, ie 'Dry', 'Warm' and 'Warm 1/2 zip'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and fits well, 6 Dec 2013
I was worried that this top might be too short for me (I'm 175cm tall) but it fits just right, in my opinion. It is warm and comfortable, love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at a reasonable price, 25 July 2014
R. Pujadas - See all my reviews
This is a reasonably priced merino wool garment. I bought this as a base/middle layer for a long distance walk in Iceland, where the weather is very changeable. It's the first time I used a 100% merino wool base layer, and I have been very impressed. They are perfect for changeable weather, always comfortable whether it is hot or cold; you don't feel sweaty even if exercising as the sweat doesn't feel cold and it dries very quickly. In addition, they don't smell even after a couple of days of walking in hard conditions, and even when my middle layer (of synthetic material) did stink! They wear and wash very well. It doesn't shrink if you follow the advice (30 degrees, no drier).
Fit: the fit is close but not too tight, so perfect. Nice cut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sport or casual wear, 5 May 2014
Great for running and walking in colder weather. This is a close fit as you would expect for a base layer but it is stretchy. Looks good just worn as a casual top with jeans due to nice neckline and seams. Will probably buy a few more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great looking fitting top, 10 Mar 2014
it fits perfectly, nice styling, feminine, lovely shade of colour, and wicks away sweat plus the length is good and covers well

4.0 out of 5 stars Helly Top, 4 Jan 2014
Attractive looking top. Great for cycling,running,and walking which I bought it for, the white cuffs could be a problem but does not worry me, good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hansen Women's W HH Warm Freeze 1/2 Zip Thermal Baselayer Top, 26 Jan 2013
I love it! Have been wearing them in the cold weather, one pair under my riding pants and one pair in bed, really kept me warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift, 31 Dec 2013
It was a Christmas giftIt was a Christmas gift for a family member. It arrived in good time and in good condition thank you