5.0 out of 5 stars TEN Stars. Is this the most magnificently absurd film ever made ?
I wasn't drunk, honest.

Read the packaging for the description.

And giggle yourself into a stupor. The Sarah Palin-esque President. The second Generation NAZIs thinking they bring peace. The United Nations spoof. So many figures and caricatures lampooned.

Doctor Strangelove for a new generation, perhaps ? I know, not in that league for...
Published 17 months ago by fat man on a bicycle

3.0 out of 5 stars I so wanted to love this movie!
I'd read about Iron Sky's interesting production history and was inspired by the determination of the producers to get the project finished but was amazed by the way the finished movie divided opinion! Thought I'd give it a go and here's my thoughts -
Positives - it looks great! The green screen work is fantastic and the imaginative effects are a match for any big...
Published 18 months ago by Galliworm

‹ Previous | 121 22 23 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible film, 14 Sep 2012
Daniel (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Iron Sky [DVD] (DVD)
I'll keep it brief. The trailer and reviews I've seen persuaded me of buying this film. I found out it is poorly executed and I must grant it the worse possible adjective for a humorous film: it is boring.

Save your money and time, stay away from this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bonkers but can't wait to see!!!, 23 May 2012
This review is from: Iron Sky (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (Blu-ray)
I've seen clips and trailer online and think this looks absolutely bonkers!! Just what we need, a refreshing romp with laughter and Nazi's on the moon!!!!!! Can't wait to get on Blu-Ray to see the SFX.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't worry about the Bonus Features.., 25 May 2012
This review is from: Iron Sky (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (Blu-ray)
Do yourself a favour, and just buy the Movie...don't worry about the Bonus Features...all they will likely show, is how NOT to make a parody film. As one reviewer said here already, if only they put as much work into the screenplay, as they did with the effects.. Pity, but IRON SKY has all the Hallmarks of a C Grade movie...Great potential, POORLY realised. Believe the hype, and you will be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful ...... truly!!!, 1 Jun 2012
This review is from: Iron Sky (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (Blu-ray)
Over obvious cgi sets, bad bad acting, after 20mins I could watch no more, avoid at all costs!!! Lucky for me unlike others this wasn't purchased by myself so only lost 20mins of my life not 12. My taste in films is very eclectic from B-movie, world cinema, cheesy horror to Hollywood blockbuster - so I truly did try, you can't polish a turd.

1.0 out of 5 stars omg what was they thinking?, 18 Jun 2012
Peter Fletcher "Glad" (UK, Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Iron Sky [DVD] (DVD)
Now I've read some of your reviews on this film, so I went out and got it. The only thing I can say is "omg what was they thinking"?.
You all have your own views, but to me this film is shockingly bad. Buy it for yourself and see what you think, coz if I had to watch it, then its only fair that you watch it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly Terrible Computer-game-like Film, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Iron Sky (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (Blu-ray)
Okay, if you like films that are about 50% like a really bad computer game (in terms of cutscenes and graphics) then you might as well watch this film. The graphics, might I add, are awful and remind me of a PS2 intro to Wing Commander 3. The plot is ridiculous and although I laughed twice, the majority of humour is predictable and unfunny. The characters are predictably ultra-stereotypical and the actors playing them will probably never be employed again. If you're looking for low budget sci-fi that may become a cult classic in years to come try Moon, the Norwegian film Cargo or perhaps Pandorum. If you want comedy sci-fi, pick anything but this.

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 7 Aug 2012
N. hunt (Dorset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Iron Sky [DVD] (DVD)
What a Load of old Rubbish, lets just say the story was pointless, 70 years after WWII and they were still wearing the same old gear and using the same old equipment. This story must have come from an old comic book, from the 50s I expect. Bring back Flash Gordon.

1.0 out of 5 stars European humour, 2 Feb 2014
K. Macdonald "MLK fan" (Oban) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Iron Sky [DVD] (DVD)
Was happy to embrace the silly premise and ignore plot holes but it was neither funny nor menacing.
1 star for the uniforms.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad...and not in a good way, 22 Oct 2013
D. G. Ames "Fig Roll Films" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Iron Sky [DVD] (DVD)
Some films are terrible but you love them anyway. This one is just....poor. Slow editing, terrible script....all in a BORING way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 1 Aug 2012
Ian Patterson "Ian" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Iron Sky (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (Blu-ray)
This is probably the worse film I have ever seen. From the outset it was dismal to say the least. Don't waste your money.

‹ Previous | 121 22 23 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa91614ec)

Iron Sky (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Iron Sky (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) by Timo Vuorensola (Blu-ray - 2012)
19.49