5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Love my new bag, I use it for work as I was experiencing very sore neck etc from carrying a bag, so now I have wheels, and delighted. Very spacious can fit all my tools that are required for my job and looks very professional.
Published 11 months ago by allan munro

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money
Am quite pleased with this bag as it's really useful for taking laptop & files to & from office. The only drawback is that it is difficult to push the handle right down into the bag - I need to do this to fit it in my locker at work - it's very stiff & takes a couple of attempts to get it fully down.
Published 19 months ago by C Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Aerolite Cabin Sized Laptop Trolley Bag, Lightweight & Tough Wheeled Laptop Carry on Business Bag. Available in 15", 17" & 18 inch for Easyjet and Ryanair. (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, pretty sturdy, 7 Mar 2014
I really like this laptop trolley. I've had a few by now.

This one was very cheap, but the material feels pretty durable. There's enough space for my 17'' laptop, the charger, mouse, some documents, stationary etc. The handle extends easily, and it's easy to navigate. Great around airports and public transport. Wheels seems to be pretty good, more like a rollerblade-rubber than plastic. (The plastic ones last no longer than 6 months at the longest)

For the price I would absolutely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 16 Feb 2013
C Walker (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery, 2 Oct 2013
Hurt my back, and much as I love my Antler briefcase was getting awkward to carry around, this fits in the car boot and is light and maneuverable Quick delivery. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 4 Oct 2013
as described, compact and light weight lap top case, which also has a large area inside for paperwork and other equipment required for work on the go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value laptop flight bag, 22 Jan 2014
Good value for money lightweight flight bag. Easily carries a large laptop PC including zipped pockets for paperwork etc. highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Nov 2012
I bought this for work and I love it, it's big enough and perfect for what I needed. Very affordable

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 31 Oct 2012
I know this bag is cheap, but it is for work and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it. However, I didn't think the quality would be this bad. Very flimsy case and handle, no stability and handel sticks when extending and retracting. Doesn't look like it will last 5 minutes. I wouldn't put my sandwhiches in this bag never mind a laptop!

I've only given it 1 star because I couldn't give it no stars. Now trying to contact the seller so that I can return and get a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use, 24 Feb 2014
I have a back problem and this briefcase makes it so easy to carry everything I need and it is so effortless. Would certainly recommend it. Excellent value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish bag for everyday use, 23 May 2014
I Work for an airline and i use the bag 10 days a month on average. one wheel completely shredded after about a month, Then the shoulder strap snapped and buckle off after 2 months. So the bag is brilliant if you just need it a few days a year!