5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my boys room!
Spider-man wardrobe is great, boy loves it and I like it, easy to build and does its job vey well
Published 10 months ago by deborah hasprey

3.0 out of 5 stars Temporary solution
I brought this as I couldn't afford a wardrobe for my son. It would not be a suitable long term wardrobe in my opinion but is perfect until I can afford a sturdier one.
My 4 does love it though.
Published 10 months ago by mum of 3

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Spiderman Fabric Wardrobe (Kitchen & Home)
This item is very poor quality, but i suppose you get what you pay for. There are much better fabric wardrobes out there just pay the extra

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor., 8 May 2014
This review is from: Spiderman Fabric Wardrobe (Kitchen & Home)
My son has a Thomas fabric wardrobe from Argos and has grown out of Thomas, now its Spiderman, so I have this existing wardrobe to compare to as it is the same style. I am a Signal engineer, so am more than qualified to judge construction on the Spiderman wardrobe.
Previous reviews were good so I purchased, I am really not sure why the reviews are good at all. The poles used are push fit, as in tent design, one pole is smaller at one end and pushes into the other pole, unfortunately in this case there is no resistance and it just falls out - on all the poles. The plastic mainframe top & bottom is meant to hold things together, the poles go into this okay but when putting the two sections together, as you lift the whole thing it just comes apart because of the first issue. Once together it is extremely unstable, feels very flimsy. It comes well packaged. Instructions are very clear & easy.
Inside you only have one pole across the top (this is actually two poles hence it being unstable), to hang stuff on, nothing in the lower half but space, the Thomas wardrobe in comparison has a one piece pole (much more sturdy) top and middle for hanging and a 3 drawer section that can hang from either pole via Velcro tabs, so you lose a fair bit of storage with the Spiderman unit, the Thomas unit is slightly bigger so you cannot swap the fabric.
My son is nearly 5 and will not understand any of the reasons to return it, save yourself the trouble.

3.0 out of 5 stars Temporary solution, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Spiderman Fabric Wardrobe (Kitchen & Home)
My 4 does love it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my boys room!, 4 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wardrobe, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Spiderman Fabric Wardrobe (Kitchen & Home)
Bought for grandsons bedroom,ideal first time wardrobe especially as no doors and zipper instead,no trapping fingers by accident,great design,he loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Spiderman Fabric Wardrobe (Kitchen & Home)
Very easy to assemble, but a bit flimsy, really and a lot smaller than I'd expected. Absolutely fine for a kid's bedroom in the short term

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Spiderman Fabric Wardrobe (Kitchen & Home)
my son is only four and this is perfect for him, bright colourful and low so he can choose his own clothes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Spiderman Fabric Wardrobe (Kitchen & Home)
My four year old son loves spiderman and got really excited when he saw what we had bought him. Surprised by the size, larger than what i was expecting but a good product and overall am pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Spiderman Fabric Wardrobe (Kitchen & Home)
Looks good in a six year olds room who is mad on spiderman. Assembles easy with plenty of room inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Dec 2014