5.0 out of 5 stars Super quiet fans
Published 21 months ago by M C Baptie

3.0 out of 5 stars Noisy but not in an unbearable way
I can see other reviews saying that this fan is not noisy. Well, mine may be different but I find it to be quite noisy, even on low power. It's not a low, rumbling noise like my other fans, rather a more mid-pitched sound which I can put up with but which gets far louder and higher-pitched when the power is cranked up.
On the other hand, it moves a decent amount of...
Published 20 months ago by Alastair Williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quiet fans, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Arctic Cooling F8 80mm 2000RPM Silent High Performance PC Case Fan
The bearings had gone on one of my four case fans so I thought it was time to replace them all, this time with something a bit more quiet. These fit the bill perfectly. They come with screws should you need them, though I already had pop-rivets. Connecter is 3 pin type only in case you're after one with molex connectors. They're not silent, but I didn't really see the point in buying silent fans considering I have GPU, PCU and PSU fans that aren't silent.

PC is running a lot more quietly, being kept just as cool. Well pleased with performance of these Swiss made fans.

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet, 4 Dec 2012
Great wee fan, super quiet and pretty powerful. Would recommend to anyone ,well worth the money, it comes with a six year guarantee !!

3.0 out of 5 stars Noisy but not in an unbearable way, 26 Feb 2013
On the other hand, it moves a decent amount of air for its size and price, and I have no reason to replace it as I can put up with the noise since it helps to keep my PC cool. I'm running an i5 3570k and in a full Prime95 stress test it is running (underclocked) at 60 degrees.
I do recommend this product but if you want a super quiet fan you may need to pay more because this is not silent, it's just quiet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 July 2014
Good kit

4.0 out of 5 stars works great, 19 April 2014
pumps cool air around my pc case and isnt very loud does what i wanted it to do and it does it well

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a fan, 6 Mar 2014
Its a fan, it does what it says on the box, easy to install and exactly what was needed, good delivery service

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 27 Feb 2014
Arrived quickly and was used to replace a old fan, what can I say, compared to other fans its made of a diffrent plastic seemes printed rather than pressure formed. Nice and quiet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and quiet, 24 Nov 2013
Finally got tired of the grinding noise my pc made when first switching it on. The 3 case fans I had for over 3-4 years had sucked up enough dust. bought some of these and now the pc is lovely and quiet. Not the flashiest of fans like my old ones with LED but I no longer see the point when the computer sits under a desk hidden away. well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet!, 6 Oct 2013
Brought to replace an old fan that had a noisy bearing. This one is much quieter than the previous, particularly due to it connecting to the motherboard rather than directly into the power supply, which means that the fan speed can be regulated to reduce noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan, 22 Sep 2013
I bought this fan to attach it to a ham radio because I felt it was getting a bit too hot. It works very well and does the job nicely.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›