5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering look for slim (not skinny) built blokes.
Published 1 month ago by Trevor Molyneux

1.0 out of 5 stars Dubious.
I genuinely think that these might be a counterfeit product. The quality, size and shape of these jeans seems to be different to that of a pair I bought from an Official Levi store earlier this year. Same style, size etc 511. Confused and a little bit suspicious.
Published 3 months ago by A R Hewitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering look for slim (not skinny) built blokes., 22 Jun 2014
Not had to buy jeans for many years but have worn Levi standard fit due to liking to move in them! I bought Levi 511 stretchy jeans back in the early 80s and loved them but they did not appear on the shelves for long. When I decided I needed to buy new jeans I was so pleased to find these were available again as they fit me extremely well and the stretchiness allows me to move around rather than just walk in them. It is so pleasing to see that I am as comfortable in them now as I was nearly 30 years ago!

If you are slim and especially if you have long legs (I am 32W, 34L) they are a very flattering look without being teenager thin. Equally important for me was a zip; non of this button fly nonsense where you need to get undressed to go to the loo!

Fantastic jeans

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Jeans, 6 Jun 2014
Bought these for my husband to wear with a tuxedo jacket for evening wear. He is very happy with them. They create a nice slim siluette, but are comfortable because of the 5% strech. The only thing that could be better is the fabric. It tends to attract fluff and on black that's so visible. Wish they would come up with a fabric that's less 'sticky'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price Around, 15 Mar 2014
Very good jeans, good fit for those with a bigger waist and skinny legs like me. Best of all was the price of just over 50, better than anywhere else I have seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you'd expect from Levi's, 26 Feb 2014
These jeans are great, nice snug fit - just how i like them, not too skinny though - I'm not in my 20's any more!!

They are very black and have nice black stud work on the pocket area and a black Levis leather back pocket patch which is nice - all the usual kind of styling you would expect from such a great brand.

These do tend to pick up fluff and cat hair but it only stands out because they are so very new, after a couple of washes this usually stops.

Would happily buy these again once my new pair have worn out (again)!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool colour, 18 Feb 2014
My son spotted these and liked the colour and the make. Defiantly an excellent but, son very happy and find them cool..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, 14 Sep 2013
Finding jeans I like is a real challenge and being 6ft 4ins doesn't help. These arrived very fast and are absolutely fab. Great look and fit. Great seller

1.0 out of 5 stars Dubious., 23 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very swag very handsome, 11 July 2014
i like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Good stuff, perfect fit, the quality you would expect from levi

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 6 Jun 2014
These feel pretty much like the identical pair I bought from the Levi shop with the exception that although they claim to be the same size the fit is one size up. Quality is good, all the right labelling etc so I would advise to buy a size smaller than your normal size.