5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful organza bags
These bags are just fantastic for holding small bracelets which I make, I didn't think too much of
them when I ordered them at first but thought I would give them are try as they were a good price.
When they arrived, which was well before they were due to, I was presently surprised, the quality of these
bags is excellent and serves my purpose well. I would...
Published 20 months ago by Margaret

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
Published 11 months ago by Katie Hemmings

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful organza bags, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: chinkyboo Caltrad 100 Organza Wedding Gift Bags Jewellery Pouches Mixed Color (Electronics)
bags is excellent and serves my purpose well. I would definitely buy from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift bags, 13 Jan 2014
Used these bags for little advent gifts. Good quality and a wide range of colours. Great value and would recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Product, 28 Dec 2013
Mr. Graham M. Wilde "GMW" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
These were exactly what I wanted. Lovely little bags in a variety of colours - perfect! I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Organza bags, 24 Mar 2013
I was looking for some little organza bags to put some crystal tumblestones into. I made a mistake and bought 2 lots (100 per bag). I'm so glad I did, they are lovely. The range of colours are fantastic and they were delivered in a timely fashion too. People have passed some lovely comments on these bags. Well done, I'll use you again and would recommend you to my family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Feb 2014
These are beautiful and well made. I love the colours and decorating. The packaging is very good and I would be happy to buy these in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 23 Jan 2014
Your product was very poorly finished off. Long strands of cotton left on , that needed trimming off. Bags had rounded corners and some needed extra stitching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 8 Jan 2014
Lovely bags and a great for giving gifts of jewellery in. All bags appear good quality and a good mix of colours

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 3 Dec 2013
Delievery was very quick however the "mixed coloured" part didn't happen. I know these were sent at random but out of the colour choice I was only sent 3 colours, white, red and blue. I also received some white one dirty. These are perfect for what I am using them for and the colours will do however the advertising needs to be clearer and a more colour selection needs to be provided.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good selection, 18 Nov 2013
im really pleased with this product, delivery was fast and the bags were well made and had plenty of choice would order again

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 July 2014
some bags have broken bottom seam