Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 August 2012
Very good album from Lit. I was worried before listening as it had been a while and I didn't want to spoil my great opinion of them but I shouldn't have. This is a great album, very easy to listen to and a little different from their previous albums. Some songs even remind me of 90's Bon Jovi or Matchbox 20, which is not a bad thing.
on 11 July 2012
It's been too long since Lit released an album. Obviously things haven't been easy for these guys since 2004 and many lesser bands would have thrown in the towel. Thankfully they didn't as View from the bottom is a fantastic album and a worthy successor to their last album. Personal highlights are Nothing's free and the emotional Here's to us which is a song that reflects the bands feelings towards their late drummer. They have done themselves proud with this collection of songs and with any luck they wont wait another 8 years before the next one.
on 21 June 2012
I've been a Lit fan for a long time so have been waiting patiently for this album release and...... I wasn't disappointed!! Catchy lyrics and melodies that stick in my head all day even after just one listen, a good mix of uplifting rock anthems and slow ballads with clever lyrics. A must buy for any Lit fan! Hope they tour in the UK soon :)
on 11 September 2013
After a long lay off, the boys are back, and damn, its been worth the wait. PLEASE buy this album. you won't be disappointed.
on 27 August 2014
First class Lit. Absolutely great album. Tear-jerkers, sing-a-long tracks and anthems. Worth every penny!
on 13 March 2013
Simply brilliant, one of those albums without a bad track on it. A must for any Lit fan. Order it now!
on 16 January 2015