I've been eyeing this up for a few months and finally decided to add it. It's simple to activate and deactivate and gives a lovely, shrill warning should your tablet be suddenly picked up. I use it on my Kindle Fire. Impressive.
0Comment28 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 October 2013
I use this app to keep my cheeky brother away from my kindle fire and its so good as if he picks it up the alarm automatically goes off! It's so funny as he gets a scare, but it's a very good app as I can hear if anyone is on my kindle. :) definitely a must have!
0Comment19 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2013
this is cool because my cousins sometimes steal my Kindle Fire HD as a joke . . . This gives them a wild scare!
0Comment74 of 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 January 2013
Please do not buy this app. If your mum keeps looking on the internet for how to clean her oven,buy it. There is no other reason to buy this.
0Comment89 of 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Like my kindle I have a password on it and if u lock it and somebody's knows your password and moves the kindle around

I have 3 words for this app
Rubbish
Waste of your money
And waste of time
0Comment82 of 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse