on 26 April 2014
Delivery was quick, the product is just what I wanted and seems strong and durable. Only problem was that three of the tabs (all the green ones but one) are water damaged and have large white patches which look scruffy. I didn't have time to send them back, so I will use them like that.
on 29 August 2013
extra wide sturdy pleased with the strength of these dividers. All organised now. I copied the front cover for replacing when I changed usage
on 18 May 2013
reinforced edge to stop wear in binders. good a-z tags with a useful index at front.
I found it most useful
on 16 September 2013
Very prompt delivery, good quality, strong dividers, ideal for files that are used often. Extra width makes finding, in my case, invoices so much easier.
on 6 July 2014
I was pleased with this quality product. Wider dividers which protrude beyond the A4 pages, making indexing easier, are not easy to find in the shops.
on 18 June 2014
Very happy with item. Does what I brought it for and being extra wide dividers, with using plastic pockets, I'm able to see the index of the letters.
on 12 November 2015
Standard good quality product, perfect for lever arch files where the extra width is necessary if you're using punched A4 sleeves.
on 11 October 2013
Very pleased to have found these dividers on Amazon as they are strong enough to stand lots of daily use.
on 2 May 2016
Just what they say they are. Very useful,
on 13 January 2016
Great quality. Very useful.