Published on 6 Jun. 2013 by S7

3.0 out of 5 stars Levv clear glass TV stand
It's only okay because the back where you tidy wires is flimsy in comparison with the 2 similar TV stands we had before and we had to put castor cups under the feet as they were sharp edges that could have damaged our laminate floor. Moreover, there was a chip in one of the glass shelves but we didn't return it as it was fortunately at the back.
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. Claudie Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars looks absolutely fabulous. looks like my old stand which was worh £500, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Levv Clear Glass TV Stand with Chrome Legs for Upto 50 inch LCD Plasma Screens (Accessory)
really really nice. easy to build, and looks stunning - great build quality for the price. will fit big tvs if the stand/base that is attached to your tv will fit on the top shelf. i have a 55 inch samsung 6800 and it fits beautifully. the tvs silver base and this stand look like they were made for each other. dont waste your money on expensive stands..this is simply stunning.

one minor thing -, would be nice if the legs had some rubber/plastic covers as the bottoms are metallic, and i was worried they may scratch my wooden floors, so i puit some of thjose soft sticky covers on them...cant see them once in place, and its not like im going to move the stand much anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 29 Aug. 2013
I had my eye on this tv stand for a while and purchased it when it was at a reduced price. I was worried my black tv and all black mod cons wouldn't look good on it but it's absolutely fantastic. It's really solid and was easy to build my daughter and I did it with ease. Great tv cabinet at an even better price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Glass T.V.Stand, 7 Jan. 2013
The clear glass T.V.Stand was everything i had wanted it to be....stylish, good quality and fair price....very very pleased overall

5.0 out of 5 stars Levv Glass TV stand with chrome legs, 13 Jun. 2013
C. Hart (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I wanted a clear glass TV stand for my 46 inch LCD and had spent sometime looking at web pages. Then I found the Levv range of glass furniture on Amazon and new I had found what I wanted. The stand arrived within 48 hours and took ten minutes to assemble. Levv say they drop test their packages and I can well believe them; the packaging was superb but easy to open. With three shelves, I now have my TV on the top, 4 piece hi-fi in the middle and amplifier, DVD player and Sky box on the lower shelf. The torsion bars make for a very strong and stable stand. Very pleased with the stand so have ordered a matching coffee table. Do not over tighten the 'feet', which are only plastic, on the bottom of the torsion bars. I have put the feet into bakelite furniture cups so that I can slide the stand out if I need access to the rear.

4.0 out of 5 stars glass tv stand, 1 Jan. 2013
it was good value for the money and nice looking saw the same thing on other sites at a higher cost.service was great from Amazon. see you again in the new year well done.

3.0 out of 5 stars Levv clear glass TV stand, 22 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars TV Stand, 6 Mar. 2014
My wife is extremely pleased with the TV stand. Very robust and meets all her requirements with room to spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely pleased and very cheap for the fantastic quality it is!, 13 Nov. 2014
Amazing TV stand, took about 30 mins to put together, very strong and sturdy, holds my 50 inch LCD with ease, alongside Sky box. For the price I highly recommend this, anywhere else you will at least pay £40+ more.

4.0 out of 5 stars This Stand, 31 Mar. 2013
it took a bit longer than expected to get to me but after it arrived i got to building it, the manule is easy to understand and it's simple enough to build i would say thou let the glass get to room temp first as when i got it after a cold snap i nerly droped the thing form the shock of the cold. it is heavy so try get extra help to move it to where you need it, over all im happy with this tv stand it has a nice build quality its resonbly priced and it fits what i need

5.0 out of 5 stars Good TV Stand, 23 Nov. 2013
Very good TV stand. Got this for my 32" TV. The TV does'nt look too small on this and it will be great if I want a larger TV. The stand is sturdy and looks good.