5.0 out of 5 stars Great sporting product I've seen
I first came across this product at an event in Sheffield Called Sheftival and being an avid football fan and player of the sport I am not easy to impress with the new football training products, from first hand experience not many have really done the job that they say they would.

Published 19 months ago by Sam Harper

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
I had to send it back as the welding came loose in the bottom frame. Other wise we all liked it. Still waiting for your confirmation of the return. Will Money be sent back or will you send a new one?
Published 11 months ago by Birgitte

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sporting product I've seen, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: QuickPlay Spot Rebounder (Misc.)

However at Sheftival I found myself playing with the Spot rebounder for hours on end. It is a great product and after trying one out it wasn't long till I purchased one of my own.

There are not many products out there that have really helped me with my first touch and control but this spot rebounder has made me an all round better player.

It is a great product for all ages, the strength of the product helps loads as it can deal with the power of the older players and this itself is a big plus as your not putting it back together every ten minutes.

I would also highly recommend this product to young football coach's out there and for them to get it as a part of there training as the results will speak for themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practice makes perfect!, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: QuickPlay Spot Rebounder (Misc.)
I recently purchased the 8x5 ft QuickPlay Spot Rebounder after it being recommended by a friend.
The rebounder was fast and easy to put up and take down and it fits easily into the boot of my car which means I can take it with me anywhere.
Its great to use in the garden or I have taken it to on the pitch for training before a game. Everyone in the team has had a go and really likes it.
My friend told me it would be easy to use and its really been helping me improve my accuracy and control and I love how the poles are connected by elastic keeping the parts together.
All in all a great product and good value.
Definitely recommended if you want to improve those shots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small gardens and big boys!, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: QuickPlay Spot Rebounder (Misc.)
Amazing that when you fire a ball at this thing it really does rebound! Not tied to the ground just cleverly designed. Ideal for kids who want to play footie in a small London garden. Really easy to set up even for me, a mere girl...
Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: QuickPlay Spot Rebounder (Sports)
i initially purchased this re bounder as i thought that it was of a better quality according to the review that have been written they all stated how good the product was .
i was surprised when after less that two weeks it broke.one of the pins that attached the net the post flew off after being kicked by a ball.
the company was however very quick to replace the re bounder and also offered an apology.
i was more upset when after only a few use of the replacement this also broke this time on the metal frame.
i returned both of the re bounder and asked for a full refund.
although it was fun whilst it lasted this was short lived would i buy this product again the answer would have to be no!.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 20 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps kids of all ages occupied!, 14 July 2013
This review is from: QuickPlay Spot Rebounder (Sports)
Purchased for my 8 year old boy primarily for tennis and cricket practice, but also loved by the 15 & 17 year old brothers (and daddy!) for football. It has added so much to their play in the garden encouraging skills practice with football instead of just scoring goals.
The Quick Play website has a video demonstrating it's use and for us it has certainly made garden play more fun for all.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 13 May 2013
This review is from: QuickPlay Spot Rebounder (Sports)
what a great way to learn ball skills and play alone without having to wait for someone to play or having to keep stopping to pick ball up

5.0 out of 5 stars Qiuckplay Spot Rebounder, 4 April 2013
This review is from: QuickPlay Spot Rebounder (Sports)
Very easy to set up. Bag for it is good and strong easily carried around. Will be great on the beach too. All in all a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, versatile, effective product, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: QuickPlay Spot Rebounder (Misc.)
I recently bought the rebounder for my son to use in the back garden, to save my garden wall from his football! It is a great size but what I didn't realise was that he would be able to use it for other sports too. My son is into tennis as well as football and it is great that he has been able to use it for both. He's used it so much since we bought it and because of the spot on it, his accuracy and aim have really improved.

As well as being useful it can be set up and taken down quickly and easily which is great, as I don't want it up in my garden all the time. It's also light enough for my son to carry and he has taken it to the park a few times to practice with friends.

In short - great product, I would definitely recommend it, the whole family have used it and will continue to do so.

QuickPlay Spot Rebounder