on 20 December 2013
I was repairing a laptop and I knew there was a chance of losing one or more of the tiny screws.
I bought this pack as backup in case I did. This turned out to be case, I lost two screws during the process of dismantling and reassembling the laptop so the pack was most valuable.
on 14 February 2016
I needed a few replacement screws for the lower hatch of my Dell Latitude 6530. Unfortunately none of these screws fit. The 2.5x8mm is too wide, it'd probably require a 2x8mm. The 2x3mm are way too short and didn't grip the inside.
on 2 September 2015
I bought these recently to replace the screws missing from my laptop after getting it back for repairs. Great variety of sizes.
on 3 February 2015
Useful for replacing the missing screws in my laptop, with a good choice of different sized screws to choose from
on 4 March 2013
Why is it that when I work on a laptop I always loose a screw finally I have spares to replace them
on 8 May 2016