5.0 out of 5 stars Great Top
Love the colours and it fits really well. Came within 3 days as well, which was a bonus. All in all, happy customer :)
Published 13 months ago by M. Yochebel

3.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy it again...
It's ok for the money but it would appear that someone hacked the sleeves off and very badly at that!! And then forgot to sew a seam after themselves!!! It gapes under the armpit (I'm a B cup) and seems badly thrown together!!!
Published 8 months ago by Ruth Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Top, 15 Mar 2013
M. Yochebel "Belle" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 24 Dec 2012
My daughter purchased this from Amazon and it arrived on time and in perfect condition. She loves it and it was of good quality and most importantly it fitted. The sizes listed are accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 6 Dec 2013
Again my G friend love that as she's from LA Its very unsual an also pretty so i got a good buy
Many thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Womens Graphic Print "La The City of Dreams "Slogan Print Vest Top Tee T-Shirt (Apparel)
i have a t-shirt EXACTLY THE SAME and i bought it from primark for 1!you can get it quicker and cheaper if you buy it in store.
rip-off

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top!, 3 Nov 2013
I thought I would get a cheap top in crap quality...but I was wrong! I wear this top all the time and its lasted me ageess! I love the colour and cut! Bought others for presents for friends too :)

3.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy it again..., 20 Aug 2013
However, it has a flattering enough fit. Skims over the bust and falls straight down to your waist covering any multitude of sins you may have under there and is plenty long enough to hide any muffin tops out there!!!
I will, however, be chopping mine into a tank top as the cut kind of resembles something a butch bloke would wear!!! But that's just my personal taste!
You get what you pay for!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not what I expected, 16 Aug 2013
Arrived in ok time maybe a little show or i might be a little harsh. Material was different to what expected. It's kind of stretchy and loose fitting which is nice. the colour is a lot brighter then the photo too.Though it wasn't what I expected I still really like the top itself. Really good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay-ish, 26 July 2013
I bought this in 8-10 and the size of it would fit a 14-16 which was disappointing overall. My advice, if this a gift buy it in advance. I bought this as a gift and it arrived the night before so was too late to find a replacement gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 20 July 2013
Really disappointed with this product. The colours are totally different to the ones shown. The quality of the t shirt is cheap. Would not recommended it to Anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 July 2013
this top is really good. Very good quality and amazing price. I wash it in the washing machine with no problem.

ARRAY(0xb596b2e8)