on 21 November 2012
Nice little piece. The light shows nice through it and it has a lovely shape. The shade is quite small but good for hall way.
on 16 September 2013
This is better than I imagined, being quite solid and strong. Being clear class looks bright, pretty shape and everything I expected.

Perfect for use in small room - such as downstairs toilet, small hallway or similar.

Very pleased with item.
on 26 July 2013
This item is quite nice, but a lot smaller than I imagined?

For the price of this item I was expecting a much larger shade. It is very pretty none the less.

I would recommend the seller.
on 31 January 2014
just what i wanted to finish off my newly decorated bathroom very pleased with this product finished it off a treat
on 1 January 2016
Took a gamble! It did not pay off...too small, not very good quality, the least nicest of all in my house..would love to exchange for something else. May not be bad for someones small room but not mine.
on 19 December 2014
Smaller than originally thought but actually perfect for my small hall. Looks great....
on 3 September 2015
I was disappointed with the size , looks bigger in the picture. Other wise it's ok.
on 21 May 2014
I bought this pendant light shade. Unfortunately I had to return it back as it was not big enough for the purpose. I returned back this item as per instruction but till now I have not received any refund for this item.I spend more than the item cost for nothing.I think this service is very poor and I will not recommend to anybody.
on 28 December 2015