5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute breast feeding essential
If you are new to breast feeding you NEED this product. Provided me with much needed relief & helped to heal cracks. I don't go anywhere without it now and use it after every feed, without fail. Don't bother trying alternatives, even my midwives have said this, this is the best there is & Amazon price of £6.66 is very good (approx £10 high street chemists / supermarkets).
Published 12 months ago by Linchops

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Get What the Fuss is About
I didn't like this cream, it was too thick and I found it painful to put on plus the baby struggled to latch because it was so thick. Great as a lip balm though! I bought a far cheaper own brand cream from a large supermarket that I thought was far superior to this so my advice would be shop around.
Published 16 months ago by Scotsunflower

‹ Previous | 1 2 360 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best soothing cream ever, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml (Personal Care)
I am breast feeding twins and this balm is a godsend! I used it a lot in the beginning when nipples were very sore

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT JUST FOR DE BOOBEHS., 28 Oct. 2014
love it, i had such sore nipples that i became distressed at the thought of breastfeeding. with the first try i was able to feed with ALOT less pain. it has so many used.. i used this a couple of times and did not need it anymore.

one day i noticed my daughter had a yeast rash on her bottom, even though she was in cloth nappies that had been boiled and soaked in vinegar, it just would not budge. i made an exception (huge mistake) and got a nappy rash cream from gp. i used that cream which was messy, stained everything and smelly, along with nappy free time(no nappy atall unless we went out which is not often), the rash just got worse.

i stopped using it because the rash started bleeding. that upset me. after i think 2 weeks of this, i tried the lanolin mixed with essential oils (1 tsp lanolin to 5 drops lavender essential oil and 5 drops roman chamomile essential oil), THE RASH WAS ALMOST GONE IN 2 DAYS!! by a week it was none existent!!!

plus my husband got into a sparring match with his friend and kicked him in the face... -.- .... he gave a little to his friend to use on his lip and the next day it was almost healed!

RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml (Personal Care)
Wow, what can I say! My nipples were sooooo sore and without this product I doubt I'd still be breastfeeding! It's amazing! If you are planning to breastfeed, buy it!!! If you are looking for something useful to buy a new mummy this is an excellent idea! Cannot recommend highly enough. Buy it, buy it, buy it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute lifesaver, 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml (Personal Care)
An absolute lifesaver and staple during my early breastfeeding days. even though you are told it shouldn't hurt when you breastfeed - it does until your nipples toughen up. This was an excellent way for me heal quickly. You only need the tiniest amount - it is very thick and can feel a bit hard to push out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for first time breastfeeding mummies, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml (Personal Care)
I'd absolutely recommend this for all breastfeeding mummies, it's like Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream for nipples. Despite what every book says when a baby first latches and is on your breast for several hours, your nipples WILL feel sore. But with this, it went away after a few days. Totally recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, couldnt have breastfed my baby without this!, 21 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml (Personal Care)
This cream is a life saver! Icould not have breastfed my little man without it
After giving birth my breasts got really sore as my boy was like a little hoover :)) suckling all the time! but i used to put the cream on everytime i felt sore or dry or ncomforable and then Applied it constantly to keep the nipples hydrated and it worked wonders!!! And it lasts a long time. I still have some and been using it for nearly 4 months. A little goes a very long way!
My baby never notices it, or he doesnt mind it
his lips do turn a little white if. breastfeed him immediately after putting it on, but there s no danger
Sometimes he used to get a little bit of sore lips and the cream made it better
I put it on my lips too!

I recommended it to all of my friends and they re all happy
Lansinoh cream and breast pads are the best! wouldnt try anything else

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for lips as well as breastfeeding, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml (Personal Care)
I too found this absolutely essential when i was breastfeeding 2 years ago but i also started using it on my lips instead of vaseline and have never looked back. It lasts so much longer and is so much more effective you only need to apply it a couple of times a day (as opposed to a couple of times an hour if you've got a lip salve addiction like me from years of use).
To the disgruntled reviewer who threw it in the bin because it wouldn't come out of the tube- you really did waste your money because that is the nature of the product. You have to warm it up and it will squeeze out just fine (warm it by holding it for a bit, or sit on it!) You'll notice a distinct difference in Winter, you'll always need to warm it first but never in the warmer months.
The seller is great- arrived really quickly at this retails at 9.99 so a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have if breastfeeding!, 28 May 2015
This review is from: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml (Personal Care)
any mum to be hoping to breastfeed should order a tube of these and keep it tucked into their back pocket! A life saver for the first couple of weeks when you are establishing breastfeeding and your nipple get so sore. Fixes cracks and sore nipples very quickly, a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars breastfeeding magic cream, 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml (Personal Care)
This is definately in my top five post pregnancy product recommendations! I use this almost constantly as have been struggling with getting breast feeding established and nipples are quite sore at times. I'm convinced that without this ointment I would have cracked bleeding nipples and have just had to given up breast feeding altogether. I'm only on day 4 and admit I have expressed with the lansinoh manual breast pump and given baby colostrum with a newborn glass Nok bottle about 4 times in total but this cream is keeping me going! (You can get this free on prescription from your gp in uk I just got one in first for immediate relief and future ones will be on prescription. It is worth the price you pay) I love that you don't have to wash it off before a feed like other creams... I can't even imagine that extra faff at this point!

5.0 out of 5 stars Breastfeeding essential!, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml (Personal Care)
I had tried several other nipple creams before trying this one in the hope of finding one that would soothe & protect my nipples, but at a cheaper price than the Lansinoh one. However once I tried this, I quickly realised that you get what you pay for. Although I found it a bit 'sticky/thick' to start with, once is softened it between my fingers before applying it, I could feel it get to work straight away. My nipples felt instantly soothed & protected, especially as the cream doesn't rub off on your clothes or have to be removed before feeding. It also stopped my nipples cracking, enabling me to carry on breastfeeding when I might have otherwise had to give up because of the pain/discomfort. This cream has quickly become an essential part of my new Mum kit & I would absolutely recommend it to all other breastfeeding Mums.

‹ Previous | 1 2 360 | Next ›