5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent.
Always a risk buying scissors on line but no worries with these. They sit very well in the hand and cut as well as an expensive professional set. Would highly recommend.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs P J Payne

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings
Mixed feelings, they are good and I like the adjustable tension wheel, however; I feel since I've been using these they have been causing spilt ends? Might be the material or that they're just not sharp enough. Anyway, aesthetically, they're lovely, but professionally, I would perhaps invest a little more.
Published 3 months ago by Bethan H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Professional Hairdressing Scissors 5.5 inch, DEEP BLACK + Case (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars At least as good as a £100+ "professional" pair., 23 Jan. 2015
Bought these for my girlfriend who used to be a hairdresser, and had a very expensive pair of scissors which she used over the last few years. They were getting blunt and she needed a new set but didn't want to pay the hundred odd quid as she only uses them occasionally now. So I ordered these for her as a replacement thinking they'd do for a cheap replacement. However she was fairly surprised when she tried them. She was impressed by how good they are and said that she they feel very professional and cut brilliantly. She said that these are even comparable to her £100+ pair, not just good for a "cheap" pair. So all in all she's VERY impressed with them. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Scissors!!!!, 15 Aug. 2013
These scissors give a nice sharp cut, look good and are in a lovely case to protect them and look very smart!

5.0 out of 5 stars You Should Definitely Purchase!, 25 Feb. 2015
I'm really impressed with these scissors! I'm not a hair dresser and the only experience I have at cutting hair is from watching other hairdressers including my Aunty. I'm not a fan of hairdressers (sorry if you are one!) I go once every 2-3 years as they always seem to take too much off, they're very pricey and I've had quite a few really bad experiences with hair cuts over the years and I'm only 27! So I decided I would trim the split ends of myself as that's all I ever want to be done, the scissors are very sharp (as the slice in my finger proves!) they cut very well and they're a good price. I read all reviews on these and some other scissors, most were saying that the other scissors didn't cut very well or went blunt after one cut so I decided on these and I'm very happy with my purchase and my hair cut.. for a change! I would happily recommend these to anyone looking to avoid hair dressers :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing scissors for an extremely busy hairdresser ., 15 Jun. 2014
Amazing scissors . I have been a stylist for 20 years and I would say these are on par with the best scissors I've had . Been using them constantly for about 2 months now and there still amazing . And for the price an absolute bargain . They were also delivered really quickly . One note my colleague ordered the left handed pair and she couldn't get them to cut unless she flicked them over but then the middle bolt was in the way . I love mine though and will highly recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars No more visits to the salon!, 30 Nov. 2014
Excellent scissors, when cutting the hair it does not leave any split ends. I have long hair (elbow length) and before I used to spend so much money going to the hairdressers just to trim my ends. Now all I have to do is ask either a friend or my mom to cut my ends (when my hair is wet) and it works the same as spending £30 in the salon. Plus, if correctly maintaining the hair, the trim lasts a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic as good as my expensive scissors, 26 Mar. 2013
I bought these scissors, as my other pair are away for sharpening. I can't believe the quality of these scissors, They are as good as my £140.00 pair, I have only used these for a few weeks, I shall report in a few months time as to how they Have lasted.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PURCHASE!! WOULD RECCOMEND!, 7 Aug. 2014
These, for the price are great! I ordered more expensive ones from another seller thinking they'd be better as I paid a fair bit more for them.... how wrong was I! They tugged on hair causing pain due to their bluntness, they then proceeded to fall apart before I could finish, rendering me unable to complete the job. These ones, on the other hand, are cheaper and I have had them several weeks and used them on more than one occasion. They haven't fallen apart and they don't tug either as they are sharp, enabling me to complete the job tug and pain-free!...Which was my initial intention when purchasing them lol, so I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend them to others to buy. I have given 4 stars rather than 5 as I have had other scissors that have been better but they have been by far more expensive than these. Like 4 times more expensive so you do sometimes pay for what you get. Not always! as I've learned through my scissor-purchasing experience (such as the one mentioned above). Overall, excellent purchase!!! They do their intended job perfectly without tugging, pain or falling apart mid-use. Thank you! I will buy again from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cut Above, 11 July 2014
A friend of mine used these to cut my hair and they are very good. I do not have my hair cut very often so unsure when they will be used again but if you cut your own hair or have a friend cut it for you you will need a good pair of scissors and if so I would recommend these. Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Scissors, 7 July 2014
I ordered this scissors based on other reviews and I have to agree it's a great scissors. Just as good as any other expensive scissors I bought. It's lightweight and has adjustable screw for tightening/loosening blades. Would definitely recommend it.