5.0 out of 5 stars First class scissors
Excellent quality, extremely sharp and well designed for hairdressing use. Cannot rate these highly enough....you can pay an absolute fortune for professional scissors so these represent great value.
Published 6 months ago by Nick

2.0 out of 5 stars My last pair were so much better and I took a gamble with these after good ...
These are heavy and cut chunks of hair not feathery cuts. My last pair were so much better and I took a gamble with these after good reviews, but for fine hair that I wanted to feather cut they were no good. Maybe they could work for blunt cuts.
Published 13 days ago by criminal justice

5.0 out of 5 stars First class scissors, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Professional Hairdressing Scissors 5.5 inch, DEEP BLACK + Case (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 4 Dec 2013
Always a risk buying scissors on line but no worries with these. They sit very well in the hand and cut as well as an expensive professional set. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing scissors for an extremely busy hairdresser ., 15 Jun 2014
Amazing scissors . I have been a stylist for 20 years and I would say these are on par with the best scissors I've had . Been using them constantly for about 2 months now and there still amazing . And for the price an absolute bargain . They were also delivered really quickly . One note my colleague ordered the left handed pair and she couldn't get them to cut unless she flicked them over but then the middle bolt was in the way . I love mine though and will highly recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Scissors!!!!, 15 Aug 2013
These scissors give a nice sharp cut, look good and are in a lovely case to protect them and look very smart!

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PURCHASE!! WOULD RECCOMEND!, 7 Aug 2014
These, for the price are great! I ordered more expensive ones from another seller thinking they'd be better as I paid a fair bit more for them.... how wrong was I! They tugged on hair causing pain due to their bluntness, they then proceeded to fall apart before I could finish, rendering me unable to complete the job. These ones, on the other hand, are cheaper and I have had them several weeks and used them on more than one occasion. They haven't fallen apart and they don't tug either as they are sharp, enabling me to complete the job tug and pain-free!...Which was my initial intention when purchasing them lol, so I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend them to others to buy. I have given 4 stars rather than 5 as I have had other scissors that have been better but they have been by far more expensive than these. Like 4 times more expensive so you do sometimes pay for what you get. Not always! as I've learned through my scissor-purchasing experience (such as the one mentioned above). Overall, excellent purchase!!! They do their intended job perfectly without tugging, pain or falling apart mid-use. Thank you! I will buy again from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic as good as my expensive scissors, 26 Mar 2013
I bought these scissors, as my other pair are away for sharpening. I can't believe the quality of these scissors, They are as good as my £140.00 pair, I have only used these for a few weeks, I shall report in a few months time as to how they Have lasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Scissors, 7 July 2014
I ordered this scissors based on other reviews and I have to agree it's a great scissors. Just as good as any other expensive scissors I bought. It's lightweight and has adjustable screw for tightening/loosening blades. Would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 5 Feb 2014
Not had these too long and havent used much but so far so good, appear very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars does it well, 19 Jun 2014
it's nice and light. quality metal. really sharp, cuts well and easy. comes with an ok case. i'd buy it again .

5.0 out of 5 stars No more visits to the salon!, 30 Nov 2014
Excellent scissors, when cutting the hair it does not leave any split ends. I have long hair (elbow length) and before I used to spend so much money going to the hairdressers just to trim my ends. Now all I have to do is ask either a friend or my mom to cut my ends (when my hair is wet) and it works the same as spending £30 in the salon. Plus, if correctly maintaining the hair, the trim lasts a long time.