4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable :-)
Published 23 months ago by Saurabh Sharma

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Budget Cycle Jersey
Essentially a great budget cycle jersey which fits well and does the job perfectly. Only three stars as the zip on the side pocket broke on only the second time or wearing, otherwise would have been four.
Published 1 month ago by Simon Renouf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable :-), 23 July 2012
Saurabh Sharma (Chandigarh, India) - See all my reviews
I just tried this jersey for a one hour ride yesterday. My initial impression is that it is extremely comfortable, even in hot climate. I am using it in India during the hot and humid monsoon season. This is the first time I am wearing a shirt with an elastic around the waist. It is a little uncomfortable while walking around but once you get on your bike the elastic gets out of the way and you don't really feel it. I am taking away one star because I wish the elastic around the waist wasn't so tight. One more thing it does is it really highlights your package when wearing cycling shorts (Something at least I wouldn't want).
One more thing, please mind the sizing on this shirt/jersey. Buy according to your chest size in inches and not according to the 'S', 'M' or 'L' rating. It seems a bit off because I usually always fit in Medium size shirts but with this I got a 'Small' size one and it fit me perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, 5 July 2012
Goods arrived safely the next day , excellent service. Good quality Jersey, I am a portly gent with 50" chest and the 3XL is a comfortable fit, even on top of a base layer. Will definitely buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Dec 2013
Just what I expected. A road bike cycling top for the larger figure instead of an Italian stick insect. Ta

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought another one, 27 May 2014
This jersey represents again the high quality that I've come to expect from Tenn Cycling. I ordered my usual size which is large (I'm a 42" chest) and the fit is very comfortable. This shirt is no second skin so if you're expecting a tight fit jersey then you either need to downsize or consider another product. I prefer a close but slightly loose fit when cycling so this is perfect for me. There are 3 good size pockets at the back which are deep enough to hold essentials without fear of losing anything; I easily carry a Gillet, snack bars/gels and phone, for extra security there is also a small zip pocket to the side which is handy for keys etc. In summary, a good look at an amazing price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 April 2014
Good price and great quality - worn it a few times and ideal with a base layer for the sring temperatures

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Product, 30 Oct 2013
Good value for money, and good quality product and washes well would recomend,the sizes depends on how you like the fit, i took the large as i wanted a relaxed fit as i do have a couple of medium shirts and the do come a bit snug, I am 12 stone with 42" chest and a 34" waist and this size does not show my belly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A top class item., 1 July 2014
Excellent in every respect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 20 Jun 2014
Great jersey for the money, will be getting another. I am 42 chest and the Large was way to big, exchanged for a Medium which is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get size bigger, 20 Jun 2014
The reviews advising to get a size bigger were spot on. Unless you like your tops World Cup skin type. Personally my ample paunch and the world doesn't want that type of exposure. 6'1" with belly = XL

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Budget Cycle Jersey, 15 May 2014