5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one size bigger!
I'm always a size 6, on the rare occassions I haven't been, I've been a 5. However I got these in a 6, and had to send back and buy a 7, which were then perfect. I walk alot and wanted comfy flip flops and got just these, am very pleased
Published on 23 May 2013 by Stella Hutton

3.0 out of 5 stars A BIT TOO WIDE
I chose this particular style because of the good reviews and the look of the foot bed at the heel. I ordered a U.K. size 8
even though I wear a size 7 in most footwear. They are alright lengthwise but I find them a bit wide. The label states that
Published 8 months ago by Christina

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one size bigger!, 23 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A little too narrow but ok, 13 April 2014
I bought these to replace my Crocs Athens flip flops hoping they would be as wide as I suffer from swollen feet. Unfortunately they're not quite as wide, but hopefully over time they will stretch a bit to be more comfortable. The straps come across lower on the foot than the Athens ones which is a great help. The bobbles on the insoles aren't as pronounced as the ones on the Athens.

It's advisable to order a size up than you would normally go for unless you have narrow feet.

Overall they're rather comfy and I would recommend them to anyone who wants flip flops that won't rub.

3.0 out of 5 stars A BIT TOO WIDE, 7 Sept. 2014
Christina (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
they are a "relaxed fit" so it would be helpful if the sandals in the product description mentioned this. I was unaware
that there are different fittings and I think unless you have very wide feet the regular or slim fit would be better. I am wearing
them and the left one is very comfortable but the right is just okay, but then maybe that's just my feet ! I should have looked
on the crocs website first, as it tells you about all the different fittings.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST PERFECT, 28 May 2013
I love these Flip Flops! Especially as they are not completely flat like some. So much better for your feet. The small heel and turned up sole near toes means a comfortable walk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooo comfy, 8 May 2013
These are really comfy flip flops, they massage your feet. However, the rubber bit in the middle of your toes can cause blisters so i've had to buy separate cushions for that bit but other than that they're great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs for comfort, 21 April 2014
Crocs are without a doubt THE most comfortable thing to put on your feet I have 8 pairs of different crocs. Brilliant, lightweight, comfy, modern shoes LOVE them!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and not too bulky, 19 Mar. 2014
Attractive crocs. Fit on the small side but usual size 7 fine. Bought for holiday and around the home. They are really soothing on achy feet

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, 23 May 2013
very pleased with my navy crocs brought these for my holiday but will wear them everywhere. they look good as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy crocs as always!!, 6 May 2013
Fiona (East Anglia) - See all my reviews
I bought these to wear around the pool and in the shower area at my gym, they are very comfortable and are a nice fit. I have narrow feet and find that some flip flops are too wide but these ones are just right and the sizing seems to be spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 May 2013
These were fab, they arrived quickly and when they didn't fit they were changed even quicker! Brilliant service and they are really comfy