on 20 September 2012
It took me a while to find a keyboard cover, and eventually chose Kuzy's because it was one of the only brands which produced the cover with a European layout (there is a difference in the enter bar between eu/usa keyboards), and the competitive price of the item.

The item is fab, the colour is brilliant - and matches my outer cover. It provides great protection to my keys from dust and crumbs and is smooth in texture which means it's pleasant to use.

My only negative was the wait for delivery, the product more than made up for this on arrival.
on 3 November 2012
Bought this product for my mac pro and it fits perfectly. Really good and helps to keep the dust and crumbs out of the keypad. Would definitely recommend and purchase from this seller again in the future
on 14 January 2014
I picked my macbook up to walk downstairs i tried to screw a cap on a bottle at the same time stupidly spilt water over my entire macbook!!! watching the water go all over the keyboard cover and into the back vent i immediately turned it over and held the power button to turn it off. i then took the keyboard cover off which I'm sure helped as it gave me time to turn the mac over before water went inside. i have big 1kg bags of silica gel i use to stop my car misting up and i quickly got them and sealed my macbook in 3 bin liner bags upside down with the silica gel bags in the airing cupboard and waited 16 hours. macbook was bone dry and runs perfectly although i know the water damage indicators are probably blown but i don't care it literally saved me my macbook!! yes its harder to type btw and you never really get used to it or start to like it but take it off if you have a long type session is all i do.
on 11 September 2012
Looks great. Just sits so easily on top of existing key pad. You would not know that it wasn't the existing key pad
on 20 October 2014
not quite what i wanted
In theory, this is a great idea.
I am not someone who is alien to snacking whilst typing. I work form home and have a penchant for finger food, so you do the math.
I bought these keyboard covers, and aesthetically, they do look nice, colour was beautiful and letters ,arched up to the correct uk keyboard, but unfortunately the key cover depth (if you get my drift) is too deep for the keys they incase, thus leaving you with a key indentation situation every time you type something which in really more uncomfortable that in sounds
I kinda got my head around it but DH insisted on my removing of the cover
buy, but buy with caution, your keys will never feel the same again
on 9 April 2013
Does a great job, protects the keys and stops them getting dirty and greasy, would definitely recommend buying this! Great product.
on 11 January 2013
I was so happy when i received the item and when i put it on my mac it really fitted well,protects my mac from dusts, food crumbs and liquid spills! And i love the color too! Would highly recommend it!
on 8 May 2014
Needed to convert a MacBook (NOT Pro) from German keys (7-shaped 'Enter' key) to UK standard layout, took a punt on this one fitting, and it just worked like a charm.

The keys feel great (as a bonus) and I don't have to worry about sticking on labels. Perfect for what I wanted it for - 5/5.

Note that this overlay is branded, with the Kuzy logo on the space bar. I didn't mind, personally, but you might.
on 9 December 2012
This item is well made and works perfectly for the purpose designed. Delivery was fast and efficent and item was well packaged. I would recommend this item to any macbook owner.
on 23 September 2014
This only just arrived today and i already love it. One of the best things i have ever bought, the only thing that i would say about this is that it does take a while to get used to typing with it on but other than that it looks great.

I would also advise the people of Kuzy to maybe update their picture as in person the keyboard cover looks so much better than it does in the picture.