5.0 out of 5 stars Better than more expensive earbuds
Published 12 months ago by Fuzz

As a pair of <£20 headphones the quality was fine.
With everyday use the cable has broken after about 4 months.
Edit - The mic and button stopped working then one ear. I diagnosed this to be a broken/loose cable.

Published 6 months ago by R. Rubie-Todd

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than more expensive earbuds, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: GOgroove AudiOHM HF Black In-Ear Headphones with Hands-free Mic & Noise Isolation - Works with Apple iPhone 6 , 6 Plus , 5 / Samsung Galaxy S5 / LG G3 / Motorola Moto G / HTC One M8 / Sony Xperia Z2 & More (Electronics)
While I like good sound, I'm not an audiophile (e.g. I can tell the difference between 96kbps and 128kbps, but the advantage/quality of 320kbps is lost on me). I also don't like lugging around big headphones, so wanted something smaller for my commutes/travels. I lost my more expensive Sennheisers, and so got these as replacements. Surprisingly, despite being much cheaper, they are much better.

The bass is noticeably better -- no rattling at the really low end even at very high volumes. Also, unlike the Sennheisers, the button piece is small and unobstrusive (doesn't get hung up on clothing). With the right bud size on, it's very comfortable to wear (longest time I've worn it so far is one hour straight).

Very good for phone calls as well. Clear sound with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't believe how good your phone sounds, 16 Sep 2013
ECP (Great Chesterford, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Perhaps not the absolute last word in audio quality, but I can honestly say I'm now horrified how long I've put up with the cheap and nasty earphones that came with my phone. These are vastly superior and at £15 a bargain.

They're comfortable and fit easily, come with different sizes of earbuds, and there's even a little carrying pouch so they don't get mangled in your pocket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Go Groove, 10 Feb 2014
Ideal for the Ipad which is why I bought them. Great sound and look good too
I would recommend them

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay quality, 1st broke getting 2nd thanks to great customer service, 17 Mar 2014
R. Rubie-Todd (UK) - See all my reviews
As a pair of <£20 headphones the quality was fine.
With everyday use the cable has broken after about 4 months.

The cable kept getting tangled and easily snagged on things. When my phone was in my pocket the rubbery texture of the cable meant it was not easy to remove the phone.

Edit -
The design of these headphones fail on a couple of areas, the rubbery cable (see reason above) and the standard 3.5mm jack. The jack really needs to be a 90 degree jack. These are great and greatly reduces the stress on the cable.

The remote worked well with my Nexus 4.

Update -
The manufacturer and seller have contacted me regarding this review and are sending me a new unit. 10 / 10 for customer service.
I will update in 6 months to see how i got on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer service, 6 May 2014
I bought these ear buds 9 Feb 14 for £18.13, thinking I'd picked a good quality pair which happened to be purple.
Great fit, lovely metallic colour and good quality sound. I liked the idea I could listen to my audio books and take calls if I needed to.
At the beginning of May, they started cutting out while I was walking and I thought it was the jack that kept coming out.
Then they stopped working altogether! I got intermittent clicking sounds but couldn't hear anything from my books.

17 May 14 - 6 May, Seller had contacted me and the replacement sent free of charge has arrived today, very good comms and customer service.
I give you 5* for Customer Service, Thank you Accessory Genie

4.0 out of 5 stars EARBUD EARPHONES, 5 April 2014
I bought these earphones so I could listen to my music on my IPAD without disturbing my husband while he watches sport on television. A good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 Feb 2014
Small and easy to use . Sound quality good and easy to use with iphone. Great to switch off and view films or listen to music especially when travelling

5.0 out of 5 stars GOgroove audiOHM HF earbuds from Accessory Genie, 11 Nov 2013
Excellent service.
Not being an audiophile, I can't pretend to give an expert opinion on the earbuds sound quality, but they seem well designed and made, and, to my ears at least, give a very good, well-balanced sound. The 3 different sized sets of ear gels are a bonus, as I generally find the 'normal' size is too big for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price.., 23 April 2013
Mr. B "Adam" (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these to replace my white standard Samsung phones when they started falling to bits.

So far, the sound quality is above average and the bass is good without sacrificing any of the clarity. I've had some Sennheiser CX500's before which were better sound quality, but they're £20 more expensive and don't have a built in microphone so it all depends on what you're looking for.

The call quality when you use the handsfree is pretty good so I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 14 Sep 2014
Mr. J. Caley (England) - See all my reviews
Can not believe these are only £20. The sound clarity is superb and build quality is spot on.

Using with Samsung Note 3 as replacement for standard headphones.
The difference is immediately noticeable. The bass levels are far deeper, but not over powering. The volume is also much louder than standard plugs and doesn't distort at higher levels.

The look of the product also seems much higher quality than the price suggests.

The headphones come with an online mic for calls but no volume or pause buttons.

Buy with confidence, these are worth a lot more than £20 imo.