TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 25 September 2012
This case comes in two parts, one for the tablet and another for the keyboard/dock. Fitting the two parts into their respective parts of the case was easy, but when I tried to put them together, I couldn't make them fit. Having no instructions, I was on the point of returning the product, when I suddenly realised that the tablet and keyboard had to be docked before fitting the case. Problem solved, and my TF300T was soon beautifully protected in a rather good looking leather case, which was excellent value for money.
Yes, the case is a bit chunky, but that's because it also holds the keyboard. However, when using the tablet alone, the part of the case which holds it can be used independently, and this is very slim and attractive.
Perhaps I was a bit stupid, but my difficulty could have been avoided by the simple inclusion of an instruction leaflet. For that reason, I am deducting one star from what would have been a five star rating.
Despite that, I would certainly recommend this product.
on 2 August 2012
The case goes together easily, and when everything is folded up, it makes a nice and relatively secure package. It's even easy to detach the tablet from the keyboard thanks to the press-studs.

All of the cutouts line up well with the external ports/devices and are available in whatever way you rearrange the case, with one minor exception: If you use the elastic loops to hold the back of the keyboard in place, they cover both the power socket, and the USB socket. Personally, I don't use the loops, which allows me to use the space between the keyboard and its case for a place to store the screen cleaning cloth.

There are two small pockets to hold SD cards (or microSD adapters in my case), and the usually 'name & address' pocket with a see-through window (perfect for the DiMecard microSD Memory Card Holder).

All-in-all, I was very pleased with the case and I'm going to recommend this or it's equivalent to other Transformer owners that I know.
on 26 June 2012
The leather cover for the Asus TF300 is absolutely great!
With the keyboard inserted, it all fits quice nice. The only thing, that is keeping me from giving the 5th star, is that the hole in the leather for the SD-Card slot is a little off. Nothing of importance, if you don't take out your SD card frequently.

One of the great things with with this cover, is that you can release the keyboard - and still have it protected by the leather on the rear side.
And when the keyboard is released, the cover for your tablet provides support for it, so it can stand on its own.
on 31 August 2012
Good idea a combined cover for both tablet and dock. The cover seems something like too thick so the dock won't close 100%, giving the feeling that its forcing a bit the docking system. Maybe because of this, after 1 month of use the cover leather is peeled near the hinge because of the friction. Also the whole seems rather bulky, but at least i feel my tablet is safe from scratches or impacts. The straps of the dock hinder the power and usb connectors, but its not a seriois issue. In fact, i usually connect the power connector over the elastic straps without problem. Finally, as a detail... the frontal camera becames hard to use, because although the cover has a hole to let ligth in, the lid doesn't. So i find myself trying to take a photo with one hand while i try with some finger to keep the lid vertically opened.
on 28 July 2012
We looked at all the other offerings before deciding on this. What can I say? It is very nicely made, fits perfectly and was delivered quickly. I'm glad I paid a bit extra to get a decent case, rather than some of the cheaper alternatives.
on 4 August 2012
Great fit and really smart looking cover which can cleverly separate to allow use of the tablet without the keyboard attached. Speedy delivery and good packaging so product in perfect conditiion on arrival. Black in colour and attractive leather finish.
on 23 June 2013
For a start, I didn't buy this case for a TF300 and that is my own fault. I saw this item for sale somewhere else and it was advertised for the TF101, TF201,TF300 and TF700 and so I bought one on Amazon for my TF700.

It doesn't fit the FT700 very well at all, but that was my fault. (Camera hole not cut.) The tablet case will not fit correctly in the keyboard if the keyboard case is attached and the tablet closed. In my case this drained both batteries flat, this would be the same for the FT300 I would have thought, although I can't be sure.

The quality is not at all good. It's not leather and the black covering on mine is already flaking off badly. I think I would need to replace the case it quite quickly.

Steer clear for that money, there's far better out there.
on 20 July 2012
Very pleased with my new Asus Transformer but felt my investment needed a case to protect it.

Recent Sunday newspaper supplement feature suggested an expensive 'envelope' case. Gave that a miss as wanted something specifically designed for the Transformer.

Found this item after a bit of research and duly arrived yesterday - excellent order fulfillment speed from Amazon.

Okay, its not real leather but I'd seen that on previous reviews.

However, this case is very nicely designed and of good quality.

Had to go back to Amazon site to see photos of how to fit keyboard and tablet into the case - product came with no instructions.

Everything fits nicely with well-positioned cut-outs for the sockets.

Only issue I've found so far, is that I need to stretch the top left elasticated retaining band to its limit to plug in charger to the docking station/keyboard.

Also not quite sure what the 'holders' in the tablet case are meant to hold!

Given the silly money I've paid for cases for previous electronic 'gadgets', this is an absolute bargain in my opinion - especially as it is specifically designed for the Transformer.
I am really happy with this item!
I would recommend it to all TF300 ASUS owners. Real nice PU leather and great size.
Everything is in the right location, all the ports and cameras are accessable.
I feel that now my tablet is much more protected since this asus version seems a bit fragile due to the plastic on the back.
on 7 February 2013
Case was delivered on time at first glance a well made good looking product, however when it came to use the case it did not fit well too tight, there were not enough cut outs for the sockets on the Asus transformer pad. It is also clumsy in use and difficult to separate the pad from the keypad. It is also impossible to use as 2 separate units as I did before only using the keypad occasionally, now I have to carry both together and only separate occasionally! Not one of my better buys.

See one answered question