on 12 December 2012
i am not technically minded where phones are concerned but i bought this for my samsung tocco lite 2 as my phone didnt come with any of the cables. i just connected my phone via this cable to my computer and it installed the necessary drivers to make it work. it might be helpful to add that this cable also works on my boyfriend's blackberry.
on 1 February 2014
Only charges the mobile to 50% power aprox, to sync to a comp you will need to download the "Samsung Kies" program, but when you have that program downloaded you can store and transfer audio, video, pics and other files, so its worth while getting.
on 2 October 2012
I bought this to transfer pictures from my phone to the computer but it doesn't work - it keeps requesting a CD to load the software but it didn't come with one.

Maybe something that I am doing wrong?
on 9 February 2014
I was vey surprised that my phone didnt come with this already in the box! However I am happy I can now upload my photos and download my tunes :) cheep and works perfectly.