5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cover 10/10 !!!!!!!
This great kindle case is very eye-catching with its vibrant purple/teal exterior, it looks just as classy on the inside with its soft to the touch suede material!

Published on 21 Feb 2012 by alexpool9000

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good
looks good ,though not as nice as my other edge jacket for my original kindle which zips up and feels more classy.It doesn't seem to work when you have the charger in as you have to turn the kindle in the case or the wiring gets bent,the best bit is when you close the cover the kindle turns off
Published 9 months ago by nurse penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cover 10/10 !!!!!!!, 21 Feb 2012

Well made, with good attention to detail on the stitching. The cover cushions my kindle safely, I have not noticed any movement whilst inside the cover even when transporting from home to the office. The elastic strap is a great addition, whilst carrying in a bag or suitcase for that extra piece of mind!

With the suede interior I would rule out and chance of damage to the screen due to scratching whilst inside the case.

The cover is great for protecting the whole kindle from dirt, dust etc.

I find this very easy to use at home whilst relaxing, the cover is easy to hold and very flexible - the front cover will bend back fully without any damage to the shape of the case.

I also purchased an M-Edge e-Luminator Touch Booklight, Graphite to go with my cover I found this easy to attach to the case and slots in nicely without looking out of place.

It is very easy to charge the kindle whilst still inside the cover without having to take it in and out leaving my kindle and case always together. It seems like I never have to take the cover off for any reason which is very practical and great for keeping my beloved kindle protected at all times!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Kindle Paperwhite, 21 Aug 2013
Chris Gillies (UK) - See all my reviews
My wife and I both have original keyboard Kindles, with the M-Edge cases with reading lights. We've both found though that the reading lights are rather bright when the other person is trying to sleep, and the arms don't hold their position so it can be a struggle to illuminate the whole screen. After 2 years, we've gone down the Paperwhite route, and are both muchly pleased with it! We liked the M-Edge cases so much that we got their cases for our Paperwhites too (except without the reading light!) and I can confirm that this case will fit a Kindle Paperwhite snugly but perfectly! It took me a bit of research to establish this fact, so to the seller, you can amend your product title to include Kindle Paperwhites too :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, simple, does the job, 4 Mar 2012
A great kindle case - nice bright colours, simple design (I did not want inner pockets etc.), holds kindle 4 snugly and securely, and has a convenient slot to fix m-edge light into.

Ideally the case would have room for the m-edge light to sit on the inside of the spine rather than having to stick onto the right hand side of the case.

But otherwise it does the job perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars m edge trip jacket for kindle 4, 15 Feb 2012
i looked in shops at products and read others' reviews before ordering - I was originally going to pay twice as much for the executive kindle jacket but really glad I went for this one cos it's more streamlined and looks just like a diary from the outside. Really sturdy too - I can just chuck it in my bag and not worry about damage to my kindle. Ok, I'll have to transport my m-edge light separately when travelling as this case doesn't have storage space for the light but it really isn't an issue. Excellent value for money - and I saved about £7 on price in shops like John Lewis and Currys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very protective, 28 April 2012
Just what the Kindle ordered. Stylish and protective, the elasticated band further helps because the cover is kept closed. The suede-type interior means the screen itself is protected from scratches.

I went for a bright colour so I can easily distinguish my Kindle at the bottom of a handbag.

The Kindle is held tightly within, be patient when trying to place it for the first time as the four corner holders are not very maleable but once in the Kindle does not move.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for a great product..., 24 Feb 2012
This protective jacket for the Kindle works really well at protecting it during day-to-day use, its built solidly, feels more expensive and jazzes the Kindle up a bit! Inside of cover is designed to protect the screen when closed and its all held in place securely. Importantly there is also a slot to hold an M-edge booklight. Overall it looks good, feels light yet sturdy and does well at protecting my Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars M-Edge Trip Jacket, 27 Jan 2012
The cover is very light and practical for my Kindle Touch. I just hope that the canvas material doesnt get dirty. A leather case would be less sensitive, but a bit pricier and havier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels great but fit isn't perfect with Kobo Touch, 1 Mar 2014
I bought this as a case for my Kobo Touch. I can't fault the design and construction - it is a joy to hold and has a gorgeous, slightly retro, look. The device is held securely by 4 straps without obscuring the screen and it is comfortable to hold with one or two hands. The front cover folds back fully and can be retained by the red elastic strap. It does add quite a bit of bulk to the Kobo but I don't mind that.

My problem with the case is that when you put on all 4 of the retaining straps the top right one obscures the on/off switch on the Kobo making it very awkward to slide it. I actually normally leave this strap off as it is such a pain (the Kobo still seems to be held very securely). I can't help but feel that perhaps the case was designed more with the Kindle in mind which has no such button...

Despite this small problem I like the case very much and would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars kobo jacket case, 4 Jan 2014
It was perfect for my kobo touch, the quality was very good and the price was fantastic. Would recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 2 April 2013
What can I say... It's the perfect fit, excellent value for money.
Keeps the Kindle well protected, and looks smart in black.
Very pleased with this case.