on 26 April 2013
This is just perfect for what I had in mind. I wanted a coin purse to put in my going out handbag, which is much smaller than my everyday handbag. It is a very strong but very soft purse, the clips are firm but not so hard that you need pliers to open, but they do click shut with that reassuring 'CLICK', you don't want money all in the bottom of your handbag. I can't believe the quality for the price. It has a cleverly hidden zip pocket at the bottom, just perfect for hiding your debit card in. There are two coin parts, so I guess I'll use one side for coins and the other for notes. I can't praise this enough. The service from the company was spot on and the delivery was super fast. Excellent!
on 1 February 2013
This is a very nice purse for the money,bigger than what i expected too also good quality.I would recommend this!
on 2 April 2013
What a great little purse this is. So handy to slip into a clutch bag, where there is nowhere to keep money. It also has a zip compartment underneath, perfect for keys. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 10 August 2013
This is a beautiful purse, lovely soft but strong leather.
Larger than I had expected and also has a little zipped compartment which holds my keys perfectly.
clasp very strong, which was what I wanted as my previous purse used to let coins slip out if it was held upside down, in my bag, for example.
I don't think anything will escape from this purse.:)
on 18 July 2013
Lovely small clip shut purse, it has a zip underneath which I find useful, it's lovely & soft & all together nice. It arrived quickly & is exactly as described. I would recommend this item.
on 11 January 2013
Great little purse bought to use on holiday instead of carrying big purse around with me all the time can get lots in
on 11 June 2013
great little purse, strong clasp. I bought it to keep my euros separate from pounds, did the job perfectly and at a small price
on 25 May 2013
Quick delivery of item, packaged well, even fitted through the letterbox. Added bonus was the zip pocket at the bottom, for any extra money you need to put away while your out and about.
on 3 June 2013
Small black leather clasp purchase, ideal to carry around in your pocket or in small handbags, good value for the price, quick and efficient delivery.
on 17 May 2013
My wife thinks this product is excellent value for the money and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone needing an old fashioned purse