on 7 May 2012
This CD is worth buying, 2CDs jam-packed with amazing songs, if you love drum & bass, dubstep, rapping etc this is the CD for you! Fantastic for partys, and just chilling out with some beers and friends.
on 20 June 2012
Usually can't be bothered to leave reviews, but I have to say these are the best thumping mixes I have bought in a long while. Almost been on rotation since acquired. Great for those hard gym sessions.
on 22 June 2012
Maybe I'm getting old but this was a lot of less well known tracks for me. Not nearly as good as others I have from these guys
on 6 January 2013
Another good Mash up album that's as good as it's predecessors. I would highly recommend this album which is as good as the others and look forward to mash up mix 2013.
on 18 June 2015
A bit too mixed up and certainly lacking in bass... the style is very mixed up, too commercialised, the Cut Up Boys definately not at their best
on 3 March 2014
Another fantastic ministry of sound album I own all this ministry of sound cds and albums
This wount disappoint gets any party started
on 3 January 2013
My boyfriend loved it and played it within my brothers earshot and I then had to get him one too. Item perfect, delivery time good!
on 30 March 2014
Cut up boys strike again. 140bpm ideal running tempo. Some non original melodies and acapellas but I can live with that.
on 8 December 2012
Very good if you like mixed mashed up bassy tracks synergies etc... Very good indeed. I bought this and enjoyed it.
on 8 November 2012
arrived very quick, good price just what my son wants it was well packed arrived on time, great service thanks.