4.0 out of 5 stars Small for a 6 inch screen
Published 10 months ago by The Eternals

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for go 600
Posted as suitable for the go 600, but the sat nav does not fit in the pocket as pictured it has to go into the larger top pocket. This in turn means that it catches on the stand when it is in its holder which means a bit of jiggling is required to close the case. The stand holder is far too small I have to use an elastic hair band so the stand can be fitted.
Published 6 months ago by Phil

4.0 out of 5 stars Small for a 6 inch screen, 4 April 2014
The Eternals (Peterborough UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TomTom Sturdy Travel Case (Accessory)
Got this case to protect my Tom Tom GO 6000; the 6 inch screen version. Most reviews are for the screen size smaller. On the picture it shows the Tom Tom in the lower pocket. No matter how hard I try, I am unable to fit my Tom Tom in the lower pocket. I have to nearly force it in, and when its in, the pocket doesn't cover most of the back. This means with the accessories in place, the uncovered part of the back can get scratched. Due to this, I am having to use the top pocket for the device, shown here with the accessories in, in the lid. Here it is completely covered. It does move a bit, but not a huge amount. The net pocket also prevents scratches to the back, as I put the screen to the red side as it is more delicate. This is where it dropped a star for me.

This does, however, mean you end up using the lower section for the accessories. Due to the bottom pocket being so much tighter, it will fit the USB lead in it. I also bought the 3 in 1 Tom Tom cigarette charger as I like to keep my I Pod charged at the same time. This will fit in the smaller pocket as well, with the Tom Tom's original cigarette charger inside it, although it is a bit of a stretch, but prevents it moving. I've even managed to loosely fit in there an old USB charging plug from an older Tom Tom (from the times when they came with the devices). Normally I keep this at home as it is lose in there and the metal parts could cause scratches. I have also managed to fit in loosely the window mount that came with it. I have submitted a picture showing this.

In conclusion, a really good case for the money being a Tom Tom original case, will fit in all the accessories in it you could want, keeping them all in one place. It should give good protection to the device, even thrown in the boot.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for go 600, 8 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomtom heavy duty travel case, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: TomTom Sturdy Travel Case (Accessory)
This item was sent quickly and safely by the seller and it was in it's original packaging, I already had the Tom tom unit case which is made of the same material, the case is very strong and well padded it will certainly protect my Tom tom in a fall, the case holds my 1005 which as a 5" screen and it's window mount securely, there are two Velcro straps one for the mount and the other i use for the charger, the unit fits snugly under one of the netted pockets and the larger pocket in the lid holds my cable and screen protectors with plenty of room for other small items, i can also fit my units sun visor in it as well.

The case looks smart but more importantly is practical holds every thing i use in one case, the outside of the case has a easy clean surface just wipe it down with a damp cloth, the only downside i can find is it states it has removable pockets as of yet i have not worked out how to remove them but then again i don't want to.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good choice, 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: TomTom Sturdy Travel Case (Accessory)
Bought it after much research for a TomTom 6000 (6inch). Very pleased. Tontom fits in top part with face away from the netting to protect the face. All other parts fit in bottom half and we still have room for a few other bits if necessary. I primarily bought it just to keep the unit safe but also I travel to America fairly often and I do use the satnav out there and, therefore, the case is great for putting it in my hand luggage knowing it'll be safe from damage in what is actually a very good case. A good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for the TomTom GO600....Love it!!, 10 Feb. 2015
Rene Pilat (Adelaide, SA, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TomTom Sturdy Travel Case (Accessory)
Love it. Bought it for my GO600. It fits in either the top netting or the bottom, but it's a lot more snug and harder to remove in the bottom netting. It holds all my accessories perfectly. I don't know why they don't have this available in Australia, but at least I was able to snap this one up. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars TomTom and the accessories fit very nicely in this case, 30 July 2014
This review is from: TomTom Sturdy Travel Case (Accessory)
TomTom and the accessories fit very nicely in this case. It is easy to carry especially you have other luggage. I feel TomTom is safe and secure in it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: TomTom Sturdy Travel Case (Accessory)
Does the job but would be happier if it were more substantial. Seems a bit flimsy. Not really value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sized case for my TomTom G06000, 19 Sept. 2014
G. Henderson "Hendy" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TomTom Sturdy Travel Case (Accessory)
Good sized case for my TomTom G06000. I hope it does its job for many years, but only time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... go and all its accessories with room to spare great, 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: TomTom Sturdy Travel Case (Accessory)
This case is big it fits my 6" tomtom go and all its accessories with room to spare great

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom go 5000 case, 24 Jan. 2015
This review is from: TomTom Sturdy Travel Case (Accessory)
Keeps all your expensive Tom Tom bits neatly together. Build decent and looks good.

TomTom Sturdy Travel Case