on 1 July 2012
I had difficulty in locating this particular size case and was eager to keep my new TomTom safe so I was very pleased to find it and purchase it from you. This product is perfect in quality and purpose.
on 2 October 2012
Not a lot to say really, good quality sturdy case to carry your TomTom in (other sat navs are available) Does the job although you have to store the USB/Car Charger very neatly, in order to get it all in. but would recommend, as no one should leave their SatNav in the car when not present. Only Negative? a bit pricey.
on 1 July 2013
This case is OK. Having said that, it is a tight fit, there is no space for the cigarette lighter socket, although I can leave that in the car, and in order to make my unit fit into the case I have to wind the power cable around the folded up stand - a pain really.
on 15 February 2013
It arrived on time and looked the part. The only reason for not giving a higher rating is that while it adequately receives and stores the Tom Tom and lead, it has to be 'persuaded' to also accept the USB to power socket adapter that is clearly an essential part of the Tom Tom item.
I need to securely store every part of the Sat Nav item away from unwanted attention and I thought that was what this case would do; it manages to hold everything but I am waiting for either the zip to split or the case to burst under the strain.
So would I buy again? Not if I could find a better fitting product.
Update - the zip pulling tag has pulled OFF [rather as expected] and I have managed repair 1; here's hoping it holds together or I may need to cut the Tom Tom out of thecase next time.
on 3 March 2013
Online Fotos did not show the true aspects of the case as it is a rather tight fit and also it is a bit overpriced.
Later reviews of the Internet showed cheaper models with a specific pocket for the USB Charger.
Rather unhappy at paying £20 for a case which in effect only holds the tomtom satnav but no room for the USB charger.
on 30 September 2012
A great item fits my TomTom Start 60 like a glove,smart and strong well worth the cost if you wish to protect your TomTom in your glove box
on 22 December 2012
Although there is only room for the the usb cable in addition to the actual Tom Tom Start 60 GPS satellite unit, I don't see that as a problem, as the connector that fits in the 12v cigarette lighter can easily be placed in the glove compartment and doesn't really need to be carried around with you. The case provides excellent protection for the Tom Tom Start 60 unit (6 inch screen), while also taking up the minimum of space in your bag/handbag, unlike some other larger cases available. The case is well made and certainly gives the impression of being robust enough to prevent the heaviest of knocks. I certainly beleive it to be not only practical but also offering value for money.
on 20 September 2013
The START 60 fits snugly into this case together with the connecting lead and appears to offer reasonable protection against pressure and impact (though for obvious reasons I've not tried to drop it with the satnav inside). One small drawback is that the cigar lighter/USB adapter will not fit in as well unless you're prepared to struggle for a while and potentially risk damage to the equipment. It's about as compact as it could reasonably be for a satnav of these dimensions and for that reason occupies a sensible amount of room in the glove compartment when not in use. I'm sure there are cheaper, alternative solutions though I suspect that these are likely to be bulkier. I've been using it now for a couple of months and on balance I am pleased with the purchase.
on 13 April 2014
This is a good quality and strong case which protects the Sat Nav well. I did not find the zip to be stiff as did some reviewers.
The case will store the Start 60M Sat Nav very comfortably. The cable that comes with the Sat Nav can be also stored in this case provided that the cable is removed from the USB plug that fits in the car cigar lighter socket and the cable is carefully wound around the folded-back stand of the Sat Nav. The USB plug can easily be stored elsewhere in the car, such as the glove compartment. I would also advise that the cable is left permanently attached to the Sat Nav to avoid unneccessary wear and tear to the USB socket on the Sat Nav. Having said all that, I think that at £20 the case is somewhat expensive.
on 4 March 2013
Tomtom alone fits well.
But to put in the cable, you're fight a little bit.
So ok to use to store the tomtom only, or all of it once in a while for a long trip.