5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
I got this for my brother a 14 month old.He loved it from the start I put it in the living room.It was great quality.He wouldn't stop playing with it. :)
Published on 11 Nov 2012 by N. Sidaway-Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars doesnt stay inflated for long
i have blown this up numerous times and by the time my little one has had a go for 5 mins its already going flat. so not the best
Published 24 months ago by jo

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 11 Nov 2012
N. Sidaway-Smith (UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars doesnt stay inflated for long, 29 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 20 Feb 2012
Bought as my 19 month old daughter likes to bounce! Great fun and easy to balance on, great quality, easy to inflate.

1.0 out of 5 stars We eagerly awaited arrival of this cute little cow for ..., 28 Nov 2014
This review is from: Happy Hopperz Inflatable Cow Bouncer (Baby Product)
We eagerly awaited arrival of this cute little cow for my cute little granddaughter. It was difficult to inflate ( I think I may have been doing it wrong) and the black paint was smudged but those aren't really concerns. The real problem was that this thing is very front heavy, every time our eighteen month old tried to bounce on I, it toppled forward projecting her with it. Very dangerous in my opinion, she could have sustained a very nasty injury.
I reported the problem to Amazon and they were, as usual, very helpful. I obtained a full refund and ordered the bounce on horse instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars fab product!, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Happy Hopperz Inflatable Cow Bouncer (Baby Product)
its a fantastic product only problem is because its white it very easily gets dirty. but it is so much fun for the kids they LOVE IT! and its a fun workout. also on the happy hopperz website there is some games you can use them for which are great! its ideal for the smaller legs as it is a lot smaller than the bigger happy hopperz perfect for my 13month old she ADORE THEM! x

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, let down slightly by the supplied pump., 8 Sep 2014
Mr. A. S. Gates "Adgatéz" (Southend-on-sea, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Hopperz Inflatable Cow Bouncer (Baby Product)
Great durable product that my youngest daughter adores. It appears to be well made, up to the task and more importantly something my daughter loves to play with.
However the supplied pump is useless, it broke (practically disintegrated) within seconds of using it, luckily we had a bike pump with football adaptor to hand so we could finish the task of blowing it up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy shame about the print, 2 Mar 2014
M. Duckett (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Hopperz Inflatable Cow Bouncer (Baby Product)
This arrived quickly. The print on the cow was abit faded and missing in a couple of places. Ended up having to use a black marker pen to cover this up. My daughter loves playing with this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Happy Hopperz Inflatable Cow Bouncer (Baby Product)
Great toy. Bought it for Christmas for my niece and she loved it. Came in very good conditions and well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this!, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Happy Hopperz Inflatable Cow Bouncer (Baby Product)
This was a gift for my grand daughter and she loves it! I think it is a good quality produce at a good price

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks a bit second hand, 19 Jan 2014
Mr. R. W. Brook "Ron" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Hopperz Inflatable Cow Bouncer (Baby Product)
Bought the Happy Hopper Cow for my 12 month old granddaughter. She loves it, but I was a little disappointed by the condition it arrived in, dirty, scuffed black patches and ragged application of black colouring round the feet. Petty criticism perhaps, but it does look as though a previous purchaser wasn't happy with it either.

Happy Hopperz Inflatable Cow Bouncer