5.0 out of 5 stars Karcher window vac! New favourite toy
Published on 9 July 2012 by Silverback

2.0 out of 5 stars Karcher WV50plus window cleaning Vacuum with glass cleaner concentrate
At first the window vacuum cleaner left streaks across the window. After wetting the rubber a few times this corrected itself. However, the the vacuum head has a tendency to fall off. The glass cleaner concentrate is a waste of time. The cleaning solution does not spray from the bottle,but jets the solution out to drop down the window and drip on to the surface below...
Published 21 months ago by Irene Yates

5.0 out of 5 stars Karcher window vac! New favourite toy, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Kärcher WV50 Window Vac Plus Spray Bottle Applicator And Quad Pack of Detergent - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit (DIY & Tools)
Just had the Karcher window vac delivered, gave it half a charge as my wife couldn't wait and cleaned 15 windows inside and out before it went flat. Must admit we did turn it off between windows so lasted a little longer. We were very impressed just how dry the glass is instantly after use. We had a window sprayer that works well with its cleaning pad but I used a window scrubber on a T-bar for outside which was much quicker. If I was to buy again I would go for the small wiper as an extra and not the sprayer which does seem a little cheap. It worked on some leaded windows but not as good as just glass. For anyone who gets condensation on their windows on those winter mornings I think the window vac is a must. Just had to give it 5 stars, my wife thinks 6 stars so 5.5 should do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work!!, 10 July 2012
Amazon Customer (Lincolnshire. UK) - See all my reviews
We bought this following a review in NFU Countryside magazine, the reviewer was sceptical before he used it but found it made the job of window cleaning an easy job and he was really convinced by it. This is not just another gadget it halves the time taken to do the job and most importantly you get no smears - all with no effort. My wife hates dirty windows and she is thrilled that we bought it.
We bought the full kit including the chemical spray bottle/applicator and if assembled correctly it is strong and certainly does not fall apart as some reviewers have claimed - in other words read the instructions and you will have no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars karcher w50, great bit of kit, 7 Jun 2012
I purchased this for my wife's birthday, got a less than enthusiastic reception, but by the end of the day I could not get her to stop cleaning things. Mirrors, windows inside and out on leaded glass, final comment was this things great. I did buy her another present (netbook).

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 Another great product from Karcher, 25 Aug 2012
Probably the best thing I have ever bought to help with housework!

It has done such a great job on the inside I am now considering finding a new window cleaner for the outside, as the inside looks so much better than the outside!

Very quick and easy to get setup. My windows are very large approx 1.5m x 2.5m and each window didn't take more than a couple of minutes to clean from start to finish. ALL streak free!!

I have also tried it on mirrors, great finish on them as well.

I don't like housework, but doing the windows is now my favourite job

I haven't had any of the issues with the spray bottle as mentioned on other reviews, you just need to make sure that the ring is properly clipped on and the right way up! The instructions are not the easiest to read.

One sachet of window cleaner concentrate will probably do 3 rounds of window cleaning for me, a little does go a long way.

Would defo recommend to others. My mum is now considering going halves with me!

So I am now back on here buying more liquid and a smaller head - perfect for my smaller mirrors (and my mums windows)!

5.0 out of 5 stars You must have one, 4 Aug 2012
Mr. B. W. Molley "Cheshire boy" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
The Karcher Window cleaner was recommended to me by family and friends, always a good start, so yes we bought one and have to say it is everything that was said, that is the best thing to come out for cleaning windows, glass mirrors, bathroom and kitchen tiles, and best of all our glass topped garden table, they all come up with a brilliant shine when using the recommended concentrate. Found it is useful to clean the sqeegie blade once or twice while in use, and also give the glass a shine with a dry cloth straight after using the vacuum. Can only recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAYBE THE BEST WINDOW WASHER EVER, 30 Aug 2012
Received in record time from purchase
My wife is very impressed by the ease of use
It is particularly good at removing condensation - which with Autumn now upon us will be a regular over the following weeks
Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 July 2012
This is the best household product I have bought in years. Windows, mirrors and mirror doors cleaned in a quarter of the time with NO streaks. love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, 9 Nov 2012
I am really pleased with this item, I hate cleaning windows , this is a doddle and brilliant for removing condensation on these cold and frosty mornings and in the bathroom when steamed up from the shower, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Karcher WV50 Plus, 27 Aug 2012
I would recommend this aid to window cleaning.
It makes a tedious job almost pleasurable with fantastic results.
Easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Karcher WV50PLUS, 5 Aug 2012
Excellent well made product, easy to use, my windows have never been so clean. I actually enjoy cleaning windows now.