5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable...
These trainers are so light and comfortable you hardly know you are wearing them , they arrived very quickly, I put them on and had them on all day, I have knee trouble and they are definitely helping, if they made other colours I would have another pair for the summer.
Published 23 months ago by chocoholic

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not the best Skechers I've had...
These shoes are OK, but I do a lot of walking on pavements and the tread has worn quite quickly. Also the design of the tread means they are always picking up stones which need dislodging.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable..., 17 April 2013
chocoholic (united kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy for everyday walk, 24 Jun. 2014
Incredibly comfortable, and great price, considering that their upper part is leather. It feels like you're walking on pillows. I'm a UK size 5, and usually need to buy my trainers in a size 6, but this time, size 5 fit perfectly (I actually ordered a size 6 and had to return them for being too big). I would recommend them to anyone doing a lot of walking around.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 13 Mar. 2014
I suffer from arthritus in my feet so have great difficulty finding comfortable shoes with a not so flexible sole. These are the best yet!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not the best Skechers I've had..., 18 Jun. 2014
I really loved my last two pairs of skechers trainers, so these were a bit of a disappointment in comparison. They are comfy to wear, but with the title "Go Walk" I expected better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Womens Go Walk - Enlighten Black Athletic and Outdoor Sandals.., 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Skechers USA Womens Go Walk - Enlighten Low-Top Trainers (Apparel)
Arrived promptly and was a much appreciated present. Recipient was delighted with them and wears every day. So light and comfortable and extreamly well made. Have now purchased a similar male version for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars its like walking on air!, 11 July 2014
I have found Skechers. I have three pairs and this pair makes it four. These have a leather upper so less like a pump and more like a trainer. They are light, incredibly comfortable and slightly less money than others. I have suffered from 'policeman's heel' which for a walker is incredibly painful, these skechers are very supportive of my heels and probably the best solution for other sufferers. Its like walking on air!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo Comefy and light., 22 Nov. 2014
These are brilliant trainers so light and comfortable. Some brilliant person wrote a review and said a women's size 5 fits a 5 1/2 and she was right. I ordered a 5 on the strength of that review as I normally take a 5 1/2 and they were perfect so thanks whoever you are!
Great looking trainers, really smart.

3.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect!!, 23 May 2014
These are light and easy to .wear so far . They lost points as on a short walk they were chaffing on the front of the foot . and I was very concious of it..hopefully this will improve with a bit of use. They have been fine when wearing as a shoe so I hope they improve for the walking which is why I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy, 6 Jun. 2014
Prior to having bunion op and because wanted a more lightweight pair of trainers that were not sparkling white and more of something to casually walk in brought these.

They are lovely, extremely light, easy to clean and a comfortable wider fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best comfort ever, 5 Sept. 2014
Bought these shoes and the are so light and comfortable to wear. My husband and daughter were impressed so much they both ordered a pair. They are a fair weather shoe but they feel like there is nothing on your feet they are brilliant. I have to say I have been wearing skechers for years my first pair bought in the USA in 2002. I have boots and other trainers including the shape up range which I also love. I would say the fit on these is slightly smaller that other skechers I am a size 4 and can fit into a 3 in this range but possibly not with this shoe. I'd say order your true size