5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
look great on

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 9 April 2014
like the style, fit very comfortable and at a great price. I will recommend to all my friends. brings back memories of my teenage years

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro, 23 Feb 2014
These are the second pair I have brought for my husband.
They are a great fit and always look very smart.
However I do have to alter the leg length as they do not sell them in a short leg length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sta press, 9 Sep 2013
Great quality trousers and fast speedy delivery. Great range of clothes to complement the trousers. Would recommend these to everyone and will definitly be buying more at a later date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great trousers, but the item image needs to be changed, to show the true colour., 7 Aug 2013
The trousers are great, really nice fit, and look good. The only thing is the image for these trousers show them to be white. The colour does state 'stone', but I thought that the trousers colour would be like the image shows, but they are a cream colour, so the image would best changed to show the true colour. But as there doesn't seem to be 'white' on sale, I am keeping these, and I will buy another pair in black most probably, as they are such a nice fit. So remember, if you want white, don't order 'stone' like I did. :)