4.0 out of 5 stars great value
I bought this for my granddaughter it does everything she needs games, email, access to the web. We paid 59.99. So was superb value. Down side not great battery life but centrally complain at that.
Published 18 months ago by H F A

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price I bought it for.
I purchased this in one of the Lightning deals amazon did for Black Friday, for writing in the car on long car journeys, and it is perfect for my needs once I got the apps to work. Getjar is a bit of a temperamental app store, and I am glad that my partner knew how to install apps without using getjar.
Battery life is not the best, with continuous use it will last...
Published 20 months ago by Kera

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price I bought it for., 13 Dec 2012
Kera (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hipstreet Titan Wi-Fi 7 inch Touch Screen Tablet (ARM Cortex 8, 1.2GHZ, 4GB DDRM, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich) (Electronics)
Battery life is not the best, with continuous use it will last around 6/7 hours for me if I'm just using a writing app. There is no 3g on the Hipstreet Titan, so it has to be connected to Wifi if you're wanting websites or using an app that requires internet to work.
The touch screen is responsive, but it can sometimes take around two or three tries to open up what you want. I currently have a few writing apps, one cooking app, a manga app and Spotify on mine, which is suitable for my needs as I don't need anything more powerful as I do only use it for an hour or two a day.

Overall, I would recommend it if you don't need anything too powerful, but if you do, then go for a Nexus7 or something on that level of power.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly, 19 Jan 2013
It is not compartible with Adroid play. You can only download apps from getjar whitch rarely works. The wifi loses its signal periodically. I think it is a waste of money

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped, 24 Jan 2013
Sadly I had to return this to amazon. Having purchsed it for a good price on the black friday deals, I was looking forward to seeing my daughter open this on xmas day.
She was, of course, thrilled - until there was no way of getting apps through either google play, or the jar thing that the product expects you to use.
On top of this, the speaker made a sound like an old modem downloading data - even when it was on mute - too noisy to use silently, as it was a bit anoying for anyone else watching tele.
Amazon app download tool appreared to work - but some apps didn't, and locked it up.
Amazon kindly accepted the retur, as i think the device is faulty with it loud speaker. Rest of the family are delighted with the A1CS products... will be sticking to those in future.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound is poor, 23 Jan 2013
The speaker makes a horrible noise like the old style dial up tones, the touch screen is often unresponsive and downloads are very slow

3.0 out of 5 stars Hipstreet Titan tablet, 18 Feb 2013
D. R. Allott (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I do not think much of this tablet. When I want to go on Facebook it takes quite a few tries before I manage it. I have Kobo but sometimes it tells me Kobo has shut down so I can't read my book. It was a good price because I bought it when it was on offer but I would have been very disappointed if I had paid full price.

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So product, 18 Feb 2013
The first one I ordered had to be sent back because it wouldnt work properly. The replacement is OK but I wouldnt rave about it. Not that easy to use and you cant see the screen in sunlight. Ok as a back up but not for regular use.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 16 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what I want it to do., 16 Feb 2013
I bought this so that when I go on holiday I can read books and check my emails using one item and it doesn't take up loads of luggage allowance on the plane. it does just that.
The touch screen doesn't always respond though which can be a bit frustrating at times.

1.0 out of 5 stars one word...rubbish, 26 May 2013
Had this product exchanged twice first was faulty basically couldnt down load any app and then the browser kept failing and crashing all the time. Amazon were fine changing the product for me but then i had the same problems with the second one. I would not recommend this product at all

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 9 April 2013
Hi. This looked great on paper but this is the third one I have had in less than a month.
I am returning it because I have had enough messing about.
The OS - Dolphin - freezes intermittently. The screen is plastic. The response time is slow.
I suppose I was foolish to think I was getting a great deal for a minimum price.
The Acer Iconia B1 looks great. If it has a glass screen I will go for that at 100.