Format: DVD|Change

on 22 October 2013
There is nothing to dislike about NCIS and I've been hooked since the very first episode. Every show is a tale in itself, but there is always a bigger picture running through the season. The characters are all likeable, believable, rounded human beings (except Gibbs, who is his own man and no less wonderful for that).I like the respect that this show gives serving men and women and wish we had something so patriotic on our TV's that was British.
on 14 September 2013
I can usually manage to catch the series on the tv, but work schedules sometimes means I miss a couple mid series. As usual good plots, never a repeat of other episodes. Strong character line up, nice to see the occasional guset appearance like Jamie Lee Curtis. Seried 9 box set arrived on time as usual. Well done Amazon. Can't wait for series 10. So far have resisited NCIS Los Angeles, one day!!!
on 14 September 2013
I have waited so long for series 9 to be available and I was not disappointed when it arrived. Being so long since series 8 was released I had to go back to watch the end of series 8 again just to remind myself what had gone on - that was my only issue
Please dont let it be so long for series 10. Also Im now hooked on NCIS LA totally different characters but still as interesting - love Hetty
on 3 March 2014
Fantastic as always, I love this program, it makes you think about what has happened who did it etc, I love the all of the main characters the way they bounce off each other is good & not always serious which it is good to have one or two funny moments in a program, it's interesting to see the forensics help solve the case,I love Gibbs he's great. my son likes this program too he likes Abbey.
on 22 August 2015
I discovered this series when out visiting friends in Germany and have been hooked ever since. It's brilliant. There's such a great balance of humour and seriousness between Gibbs, McGee, David, DiNozzo and the others that you just can't help but love this series and keep watching! I've been watching all the episodes back-to-back and can't wait to see what happens in the next one!
on 26 September 2013
As usual NCIS 9 is its usual blend of thrills, humour and entertainment. One of the best series ever. Unfortunately there was a problem with some of the discs which would not load, and others kept stalling. Played on another DVD player and all was fine. The original DVD player is fine with all other DVDs but for some reason not this NCIS one. Roll on Season 10
on 20 August 2013
NCIS is one of my favourite programmes and I have all the DVDs. It stands out from the rest of this genre because of the interaction between the members of the team, their great individual characters and superb lines / script writing. Needless to say I booked this pre-release as soon as the last season finished on UK TV. I always enjoy watching them again.
on 28 December 2013
Great DVD box of one of my favorite series. Also nice bonus features one this box, can't say anything more than great box.
There is just one little downside that disc one does not go into the episode list and can only play the first episode. But after contacting Amazon about this I get my replacement so also thumbs up for costumer support!
on 29 January 2014
i am almost addicted to NCIS this is season nine & its no dissappointment. There are new characters introduced.....
the stories are gripping as usual, the MASSIVE cliff-hanger at the end has me slightly concerned.... you will have to watch
to find out. I am not going to cheat myself by looking up season 10 on-line. BRILLIANT BUY IT.
on 30 January 2014
Love NCIS, and at Amazon, the prize just is the best!
And it even gets delievered so fast, even though I live in Denmark.
Got it like 3-5 days after ordering, not really sure, but nevertheless, it is the same as if ordered by danish distributors, who are more expensive. Looking forward to the 10th season at the same price! :)