5.0 out of 5 stars Adonit touch pen is impressive with new ipad
Neat little job, and super to use. Supplier also excellent prompt and courteous. Works a treat, and use it for fine art lines I am impressed with it. A joy to use, no problems on protected screen either.
Published 20 months ago by catman

2.0 out of 5 stars Pressure sensitivity is non existent
Published 21 months ago by dave t

5.0 out of 5 stars Adonit touch pen is impressive with new ipad, 24 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS (Personal Computers)
Nice, easy to use, makes drawing on the iPad a lot easier, with the right software, the results fill your expectations

5.0 out of 5 stars Its changed the way I work !, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS (Personal Computers)
The Jot Touch has changed the way I work , its natural to use and has made it possible to use my iPad in my daily work (I'm a mechanical Design Engineer) .
If you're thinking of buying one DO IT , Its worth every penny

2.0 out of 5 stars Pressure sensitivity is non existent, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS (Personal Computers)
I bought this pen expecting a lot more. My main reason was the use of the pressure sensitivity with the mainstream drawing apps like procreate and sketchbook pro on an ipad2 . I have had the pen a few days now and will probably be sending it back and just getting the basic one. It is extremely well made and, feels good and ergonomically sound. However, the pressure sensitivity is virtually non existent and to be honest I get better results when it is turned off. Line accuracy is better than a other pens used. I also found the pen hard to turn on and off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for what it is!, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS (Personal Computers)
I did invest money on this pretty pen for a usual sketch purposes on an iPhone and have to say it does it's job!
I no longer need to attach my wacom intuos tablet for it, neither stock up sketches then go through the whole scanning process..

The only reason for taking one star down from 5 is that having to hassle around turning bluetooth on and off and finding the device before start using the pen. I put my best wishes and expectations toward Adonit, for its further development and amazing innovation on their future products.

Buy it! You'll Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hardware waiting for better apps, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS (Personal Computers)
Few apps make use of the Bluetooth potential! Almost the same performance with Bluetooth not turned on! Maybe apps will use full potential in the future!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but limited, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS (Personal Computers)
easy to scratch the screen and a nightmare to get spare tips for. fiddly to set up and limited linearity in pressure sensitivity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stylus.... Truly amazing, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS (Personal Computers)
What of my best buys of the year. Brilliant stylus, easy to use with great results. Would definitely buy again if need be and would recommend to everyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Third and best Jot to date - so the best Stylus in the world so far . On paper and in practice., 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS (Personal Computers)
I am a bit of a stylus addict as my clumsy fingers are not suited to Photoshop touch (brilliant) or ArtStudio (even better)

The latter synchs with my new Jot Touch to create a better professional combination.
The usual Jot quality of build combines here with their unique small and clear stylus head (same as my other 2 Jots) but now adds bluetooth synch.

The new news is
1: the pressure sensitive tip which is a world first which I love in principle but to be honest is great but not a game change for me yet. I expect more able drawers will love this.

2: the smart buttons for access to probable menus - which is brilliantly useful, and is accessed by 2 discrete buttons on the grip of the stylus.

Pairing is easy, battery life is great with a neat USB dongle magnetically securing the pen whilst recharging.
It also comes with a spare tip as for sure I will loose the clear disk that is their signature USP.
The only temporary issue is the limited number of Apps that is set up for ever or both pressure sensitive or smart menu usage.

What a pity they didn't make this magnetic like it's little Nd not so smart brother.

A said this got me to try ArtStudio which I am loving.

Just add more compatible program's and make it magnetic and its 5 stars for sure.

Mind you of the other 10 alternatives from all round the world -nothing is even a 3 star - they are all so fat and only marginally better than my finger.

1.0 out of 5 stars For what its worth, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS (Personal Computers)
My advice is if you value your ipad phone or any make of tablet is make sure you have a screen protector.
And i would never have another one again.

ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS