5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS FOR ME.
Published 7 months ago by richard

3.0 out of 5 stars Smels nice, does nothing
Been using daily for 4 months now and I have noticed NO difference whatsoever. Just another overpriced gimmick. Don't bother
Published 9 months ago by Mr. John White

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS FOR ME., 16 April 2014
richard (BINGLEY, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alpecin Caffeine Hair Energizer Shampoo 250ml - Pack of 3 (Personal Care)
Like any product I think it will work for some people and not others,thats how it is.I would not normally write a review on this type of product but felt I should give some people a little hope.My hair has been thinning at the front and the usual place at the back where so many men first start losing their hair.For months nothing happened and to be honest I was not surprised so I shaved my head completely and have been doing so for the past 8 months but still used the shampoo.Then a couple of months ago my shaver packed up and I just let my hair grow as before and lo and behold all of a sudden I am noticing new hair follicles growing at the front where before it had been completely bare.I kid you not I cannot believe it.I am not trying to promote this product but feel I should just mention this as there are quite a few negative comments.Again I must stress I have not suddenly grown a huge thatch of hair but there is a definite spurt of new growth, appears to be working for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!, 5 Feb 2014
I waited to write the review for this product to see whether it worked or not - a month after using it I can say I am seeing results and would definitely recommend.
This was a very quick delivery and I will be using this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smels nice, does nothing, 13 Feb 2014
Mr. John White "Mr White" (Wigan UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shampoo for men, 18 Jan 2014
Mrs. J. Davies (manchester england) - See all my reviews
My husband uses this shampoo and it comes at a good price from Amazon so I will be buying again when he runs out

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, 9 Feb 2014
I followed the directions for use, it's just a shampoo, cleans your hair, that's it. Doesn't thicken your hair or make it grow faster, really disappointed with this product. I'll stick to ordinary shampoo from now on, got caught up in the hype on the adverts, wish I hadn't wasted my money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not to be used by itself, 16 Nov 2014
This product does not guarantee that you will keep your hair so using it by itself will only work in the early stages of hair loss. I started losing my hair around 7 years ago and I started using Alpecin about 5 years ago and for the first couple of years it was fine just using this and taking some multivitamin each day. However a couple of years ago my hair started to thin pretty badly and so I looked into Propecia which I've now been taking combined with Alpecin and vitamins for 2 years. My hair has not only stopped thinning and falling out but it looks better than it did 5 years ago. Alpecin should be part of a routine but if you think spending £6 every couple of months will keep your hair then you're going to be in for a nasty surprise.

4.0 out of 5 stars It seems to work for me., 23 Jan 2014
I've been using Alpecin for just over a year and there are now a few sparse hairs growing around a scar on my hairline that weren't there when I started using it.
No growth that anyone other than my self would notice but hopefully it shows it's not receding further.

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid, 3 Jan 2014
Y. Lampert "yve" (wales) - See all my reviews
Used this product and it made hair loss much worse, I have since been told opening up pores while hair is shedding is the worst thing to do be gentle with your hair use natural products and no parabens or chemicals

2.0 out of 5 stars It is hype only no benefit, 10 Nov 2014
Having seen adverts of this product, I started using this product about 3 months ago. Honestly I saw no improvement. I therefore believe that like many other products it a money making gimmick. In fact I wrote to the company asking some questions and was very disappointed that it not even to care to reply. I will no longer buy this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for me, 13 Aug 2014
70s "arrow" (uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Despite all the positives for this shampoo, I have found that it has made no difference whatsoever. I have often left it on for 20 minutes whilst eating breakfast ( they recommend 2 minutes) all to no avail. It hasnt made the tiniest bit of difference at all. An expensive marketing ploy, don't bother