5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Nikwax - Tech Wash x 1 Lt (Misc.)
I am a regular walker in all weathers and conditions which can be hard on my clothes. I always wash my wet weather gear in Nikwax Techwash and reproof it when necessary with another Nikwax product. I have found them very effective in cleaning and waterproofing so decided to go for the larger size.

This order arrived in good time and was, I feel, very good value for money. I will definitely be using this company in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nikwax - Tech Wash x 1 Lt (Misc.)
I had a coat that was waterproof, with a hood, and had washed it in the washing machine. Unfortunately, it lost its proofing, so when it rained heavily earlier this year I got soaked. The clincher was a walk round the lake at Clumber Park. I decided to try this and the corresponding proofing treatment.

The Tech Wash is a gentle detergent that is not going to remove any proofing treatments. After a machine wash with this at a low temperature, I used the Nikwax proofing, which also goes in the washing machine, like a detergent. After checking labels, I did a low temperature tumble dry and then tested in the next storm. (Luckily, in the winter or 2013-14, storms were reliable and I didn't have to wait long.

The result was that the coat was waterproof again, and I remained dry. As I could not easily find a replacement for the coat in question, even at a large Go Outdoors, I am really pleased about the results. Yes, I know I will have to re-proof the coat in the future, but for just a few pounds per proofing I thought this was a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm no scientist, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Nikwax - Tech Wash x 1 Lt (Misc.)
But my clothes are clean and still waterproof. I also use the application bottle as well very six washes or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikwax - Tech Wash, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Nikwax - Tech Wash x 1 Lt (Misc.)
Nikwax - Tech Wash, excellent purchase does what it claims, no more getting soaking wet, use with Nikwax TX. Direct Wash In Waterproofer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - highly recommend, 30 April 2014
Mrs. J. Tremain (Cornwall England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikwax - Tech Wash x 1 Lt (Misc.)
This product is brilliant - truly it is. Used on coats, trousers and awnings. Have always used. Truly great value

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Nikwax - Tech Wash x 1 Lt (Misc.)
Have used Nikwax products for a long time. Used properly with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In as per the instructions it realy does the job well. Will order again. When ordering remember you use twice as much Tx.Direct Wash-In as you do the Tech Wash

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 April 2014
Mr. P. Dornan "gas meter" (birmingham, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikwax - Tech Wash x 1 Lt (Misc.)
I have used this product to wash all my Gore-tex gear and it cleans thoroughly whether by hand or in the machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says - (on the bottle), 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nikwax - Tech Wash x 1 Lt (Misc.)
Awesome product. Works wonder's every time you wash your water proof garment. Great for traveling or for once in a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Nikwax - Tech Wash, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Nikwax - Tech Wash x 1 Lt (Misc.)
Chosen for the reviews recieved previously, this product is great for all Goretex garments. Gentle on the material but cleans at low temperatures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Renewing clothes, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Nikwax - Tech Wash x 1 Lt (Misc.)
The wife is a brisk (running I call it) walker and goes out every week in all weathers. But she uses this stuff all the time to keep her kit in good order.

Nikwax - Tech Wash x 1 Lt