TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 July 2014
My sons have one each of this scooter in blue and red. I did not purchase them from Amazon direct but a discounted local store. They have been excellent for the price. My husband did add different wheels that made it a bit faster. Good buy.
on 19 September 2012
I bought this Scooter for my Son, I was a little worried as many children had £150 Scooters and I wanted this to look and be as good for my son.

As soon as he got his eyes on it he loved, and now he is out the house at the park with all the other boys :)

All together it was a great price and me and my son are happy with the Stunted Scooter.
on 26 January 2014
For my 5 and half year old. He loves scooter particularly watching the local older stunters so now he can join them. All I know is that it's a smooth run, feels solid but not so heavy for him, as he's small for his age. Older kids have come up to him and made suitable impressed comments about it. He only does mild stunts at the moment but scooter makes it look easy.

I had to get help making sure the bolt was done tight enough, but once I was assured I am confident he'll be as safe as his own ability will keep him.

I think it cost about £30 and I feel it was an appropriate amount to pay.

ps when he's not about I scooter up to the shops and it's sooo cool!!
on 29 December 2013
Excellent starter stunt scooter! Really quite robust, the deck in particular is very well made underneath very strong. I've seen a lot of scooters out there that just would hack a bit of a bash! Very we'll pleased!
on 7 May 2013
Youngest son bought this with his own money. Not really done much except the odd bunny hop but he scoots to school daily - no problems to date and it seems well constructed enough to last a long time.
on 21 November 2012
I was a little worried when ordered this because of the price, other stunt scooters are over £100 so thought it can't be as good, but ordered anyway. I ordered it on Tuesday morning and received it by Wednesday at 13:15pm the box looked abit worse for wear but when opened it I was very happy that I took my chances with it as its very well made and nice looking. My son will be very happy when he opens it on Christmas Day :)
on 20 May 2013
my daughter is 12 and bought it as they all have them round here, its great she loves it and looks more expensive that what we paid, she does stunts on it and holds up really well, really happy with this product.
on 15 April 2013
We were very pleased with the scooter when my Grandson first used it but recently the handle bars are coming loose all the time.
on 9 November 2013
Excellent value and fast delivery, haven't put it together yet as it is for Christmas but I'm sure it will be fine. Thanks
on 27 November 2012
This is a great buy at a great price. A perfect size for children 7 and under. My son is very pleased