on 24 April 2013
I have just recieved my batch of tribulus and although the serving size is very small the taste is absolutely revolting does anybody know any way i could mask the taste??
on 6 November 2013
I ran this stack per the dosing recommendations for 60 days. DAA has been shown to increase test by 42% within a week or so according the to studies I read, and the trib is another solid test booster especially when used with DAA.
I have to be honest here, this is the first product that I have taken where I could really pinpoint a moment at which I could definitely feel that my test levels were up. One week, to the day, into taking this, I could literally feel the difference in my sex drive and motivation in the pursuit of "getting some".

-Definite test increase, one that was pinpoint-able and absolutely there 100% for sure this time.
-Definite results, I put 20lbs on my squat and 10 on my bench in a month, I think that is cool.
-Body fat decreased, visible especially in my man-gut.
-Traps seemed to be primary benefactor, they pop'd up, but this has to be a result of training and nutrition as well, its just what I noticed most.

I continued everything I had been doing while on this stack. I don't feel anything shrinking and I am sleeping well, not crying randomly or other non-masculine characteristics or side effects, so I think everything is all good.
on 7 November 2013
I'd say based on what I've seen so far, this combo would rival any illegal stack out there. Gains have been strong, first week nothing so don't get excited about an overnight transformation. Week 2-4, phenomenal...hitting the weights harder, longer, next level type of stuff. In the middle of week 6 now, gains have started to stall but not go backwards. If I can keep what I've put on over the past month, I'll be ecstatic...ver I have been taking this combo for the past month. It works as advertised. I'm getting better pumps at the gym, lifting more weight, not a lot, but some. Would probably say biggest gains have been in bench and shoulders, size wise.

If you are thinking about taking this, I would just mix it in the your protein shake...simplest way I have found to take it daily. y goood stack.
on 5 November 2013
This is a testosterone booster. If you have low levels this can help. If you do not have low levels this is still beneficial. It can increase libidos and increase workout results. I have cycled this for several years and have not noticed any negative side effects. But it should be cycled so do not take it steady all the time. That would not be good.
on 5 November 2013
This trib T is potent and reasonably priced. Like all other trib T I have taken in the past it doesn't taste good but I don't care what it tastes like. I just care about results. This boosts my testosterone levels and that in turn helps me at the gym and in the bedroom. Everybody is happy and when everybody is happy it is a good life.
on 7 November 2013
This is the best buy I have made since I knew I need some to boost my testosterone. I have tried some others and they all seemed a bit weak compared to this one. Very potent and it works well. I saw results after my first dose and the results continue to improve. I will order this again.
on 12 February 2014
I purchased this product to see if it worked better than a product I had used previously. I have been using for 1 week, and aside from the 1st night's restless sleep, I have not noticed any improved or enhanced effects. It's probably a better choice to go with a lower priced product next time.