4.0 out of 5 stars Works with latest Sony TVs as a PVR
Used on Sony KDL42W705 and KDL42W815/829. Both TVs recognised the USB when first plugged in, after registering them with the TV and reformatting (119.1GB available) as an HDD I did a speed test. Both reported that there may not be full functionality.
Published 2 months ago by unkle

3.0 out of 5 stars A step backwards
SanDisc used to offer their USB drives with U3 password protection which was simple but effective. The new secure vault software is nowhere near as user friendly as documents need to be transferred in and out of the vault so now I use this as a non secure drive.

Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by Modorator

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with latest Sony TVs as a PVR, 12 Jan. 2015
However, i've paused live TV, done instant recording, setup timed recording with TV on and in standby. Everything has worked well so far; recordings look the same quality as live TV, and I can't think of anything else I might need them to do.

3.0 out of 5 stars A step backwards, 6 Jan. 2013

The other problem is that with the old software you could not access the secure drive without the password as the pc would not recognise the storage part of the drive. With the vault somebody finding the drive cannot see the secure data they can reformat the drive and wipe it completely. I think it is just user choice but I preferred the old software.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to Sandisk's earlier quality., 6 Feb. 2014
Dale A. Haines "master_ice" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ60-032G-B35 Cruzer Glide 32 GB USB Flash Drive USB 2.0 (Personal Computers)
I'll admit that i bought this as my wholesaler was outing them at a very good price.
I'm not interested in the integral protection software as this is simply a back up for a load of Arduino data and sketches that i take around with me for talks etc.
I have to say that the quality of the thing needs addressing as it's so incredibly plastic in both feel and use.
The slide mechanism feels cheap and like to break if pushed too hard.
Also the on board activity LED is dimmer than a terminally ill firefly.
Yes it works OK but I wouldn't reckon that the physical life expectancy of the thing would be too long if in regular use.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 1 Feb. 2015
Moonkeh (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
It does the job, but I'm not so sure about the sliding mechanism on the USB connector. It has a habit of sliding back into the body when you're trying to plug the thing in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USB memory, 19 July 2014
Super little USB device for my tablet pc. Plenty of room for all my pix & videos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USB stick., 30 July 2014
Andy Scott (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
Wonderful. Loved it so much, I bought my wife one too.

3.0 out of 5 stars alright, 22 Feb. 2015
Moving the safe lock causes the info to be lost

3.0 out of 5 stars good price for gb's but slightly cheap build, 5 Feb. 2015
Its OK. good price for the gb's, but slightly cheap construction and if you want to put it on your key-ring the hole for attaching a metal ring is far too tight

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge amount of memory for Work :D, 24 Sept. 2014
Good memory, But manufactures need to really Fix the "Write Protection" error that really damages your USB to the point of non accessible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only 108 grand what a bargain..., 14 Dec. 2013
They say technology is getting cheaper and this stick is a bargain. I'm selling up my bachelor pad and buying one immediately- all my stick needs will be solved and if I could shrink myself maybe I can sleep on it too.