Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£2.89

on 3 July 2012
Impressed me immensely -saw them play this track live in Nottingham on the Long Live Heavy Metal Tour.
What i can say is- if you like fast thrash metal -look no further for a mix of Testament Exodus and Anthrax is here and kickin large ass for a relatively new band from Colorado.
Two Flying v Guitar's played in unison and Pete Webber's Tub thumping really nailed it for me.
Fill yer boot's with good olde shcool thrash.
Two Cd's so far and now this EP -following on from TIME IS UP cd released last year this is some serious work with two covers included.
As usual lyrics are punchy and raw and solo's are clean and precise.
Love it and im not alone -so far it's attracted many of my friends to the band -check this beast out \m
on 10 January 2014
Amazed by Havok's performances after seeing them 3 times live I decided to purchase this as it was affordable, Includes some great tracks by the band and a Slayer cover makes any EP worth buying! \m/