4.0 out of 5 stars Oldskool ravers and junglists will love this., 21 Feb 2009
I was 11 going on 12 in 1992 and I was well into my rave and jungle at the time. this album takes me right back and floods my mind with memories of a sound thats since become watered down and clean. The dirty old breaks of the early 90's run through this album and it's impossible not to move to them.

If you were a junglist or a raver back in the day then you have to own this. Only one or two tracks made me cringe and thats when it leaned towards the house/hardcore sound but the rest is sublime.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure 90's Rave, 12 Mar 2010
Really good album, showcasing what the 90's were all about. Not sure if it'll stand up to repeated listening though.

4.0 out of 5 stars You have to have this album, 19 Oct 2009
This review is from: Where Were U in '92 (Audio CD)
Not a lot to say here other than Excelent album. Can be a little hektic at times but if thats what your after then jump in. It took me a couple of listens to really get in it but I am pleased I persisited

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Travel, 11 Dec 2009
This review is from: Where Were U in '92 (Audio CD)
The genius of this album is that it came out in 2008, Zomby wasn't releasing music in '92. You could travel back in time to 1992 with this, take the credit, be hailed as a musical revolutionary and no one would ever suspect you stole it from the future!
It's that convincing, brilliantly nostalgic but built with modern concepts of techno and dubstep we take for granted today. You will want to dance.