on 25 July 2013
First rate picnic table which is of excellent quality and will last for years. Solid, thick Timber and large enough to seat six adults comfortably. Rutland County Garden Furniture are a joy to deal with, nothing was too much trouble! Highly recommended.....
on 23 June 2013
It looked fine to begin with but after only a month the top timber is beginning to warp, unlike my previous table which I have had for over 30 years and never moved at all!
on 10 August 2012
I came home from work tonight and my son has assembled my table/bench for me. He said we should have got one of these years ago, it looks good,is strong robust and we are really pleased with it. I plan to buy a nice umbrella to place in the centre for the finishing touch! (for when the sun shines lol!) I love it and I am a fussy person. Far superior to any you could buy from Ummmm dare i say it..... Q and B!!
on 17 May 2012
This is the second bench that I have purchased from this seller, once again swift delivery;
strong robust design;the bench is a good depth to sit on; dead easy to assemble because the top and legs are ready-made.Rustic colour fits well into my garden.
We love it, thank you.
on 12 July 2014
Excellent quality and instructions provided for assembly help get the job done quickly.
on 2 August 2014
This arrived when they said and was OK to assemble. I needed a G-cramp as well as the obvious screw driver. The end result is a nice solid (heavy) bench.
on 2 August 2013
comes up to all our expectations,well built solid construction
will last for years. my dog thinks its a sunning platform.
on 1 August 2013
The table is of heavy construction, easy to put together and well made. No complaints whatsoever. One of my better buys.
on 3 July 2014
The picnic table was delivered on time and was well packaged. It is very solid and easy to construct with pre-drilled holes for the bolts. The bolts are pretty heavy duty and using a rachet socket spanner made the job pretty easy. Should last for donkey years.
on 19 June 2014
This is a first class picnic table of excellent quality and will 'hopefully' last for years. Solid, thick Timber and large enough to seat six adults comfortably.

Rutland County Garden Furniture were fantastic to deal with (I ordered it direct from their site - cheaper by £5). My dad put this together for me - easy as pie - and we have been blessed with the fabulous weather for the last week - so it has had lots of use every day so far! The family and relatives have all commented on how great it is and admired the smell of the timber ;) I have just bought a lovely cream parasol and a parasol base for it.

Highly recommended!