5.0 out of 5 stars Ahh heaven
Published 14 months ago by poppops

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Bought these for my husband's plantar faschieitus but sadly they haven't helped. He also found them very uncomfortable to wear.
Published 13 months ago by jennybell

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahh heaven, 2 Nov 2013
Sole Control Red Line - 3/4 length Orthotic Insoles with Arch Support and Heel CupAfter suffering planter fascia for the last eight months (trying lots of different products) finally I am walking normally and pain free. They arrived the day after ordering and on using them the first day I was able to stride out while walking the dog. Even after putting slippers on there was less pain. You do need to wear them in a 'sensible' pair of shoes though as they are uncomfortable in ballet pumps. Well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief for my feet., 5 Oct 2013
I am delighted with these. I have plantar fasciitis and had already bought one pair of expensive orthotics from a podiatrist. It was a real nuisance to have to keep swapping them each time I changed my shoes but I didn't want to spend another £35 (their price) on a second pair.These have solved this problem at a fraction of the cost. I find that they help a lot with my plantar fasciitis and I can walk far more comfortably with them as they somehow orientate the foot to relieve pressure on my painful heel.They are quite thick and hard though so you need to wear them in fairly roomy shoes such as trainers or lace ups.However they do allow me to wear my house slippers in relative comfort for the first time since developing this foot problem and in this respect they are better than my thinner expensive orthotics.They certainly have a lot of arch support which might take a bit of getting used to.I am delighted with the relief they give my feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformation, 25 July 2013
Didn't expect much, but I was absolutely delighted. Ordered more immediately. Amazed at how accurately they fit the shoe (size 9 1/2). They have transformed the comfort factor. Without the inserts my casual loafers gave little support to my weak arches. With the inserts I can actually notice a difference in the way I walk. I don't 'roll over' anymore. When I look down at my shoes, I can see they no longer flatten inwards. I have had them in my work shoes (in which I walk about a mile and a quarter every day) for over a month, and they continue to perform as new. UPDATE: 7 months later, and they are still as new! No deterioration in the material, same support, same appearance.

5.0 out of 5 stars insoles, 19 Oct 2013
Item has arrived next day, carefully packed, exactly as described. Insoles relief pain from my knees and they fit perfectly, highly recommended to anyone, very happy with purchase, thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Foot aid, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sole Control Classic - 3/4 length Orthotic Insoles with Arch Support and Heel Cup (Apparel)
Bought these insoles to see if they worked, have a problem with under my heel and have tried numerous insoles and would say these are the best by far. Great thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, works very well., 23 Oct 2012
I am very happy with this product.It works brilliantly and I would definitely recommend it if you are on your feet all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value, 15 Oct 2012
This product is amazing, similiar to ones you can buy in popular high street chemists but a lot cheaper. fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air, 2 Jun 2013
I use these every morning when taking the dog for a walk, in all weathers. They are so comfortable, and take away all the pain in the arch of my foot.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really sorry but..., 27 Nov 2013
I feel the design is flawed and this simply does not stay in place in my UK Size 11 shoes. Had to return to sender but they were very understanding