on 15 August 2014
Amazing, it was gone the morning after!
on 10 October 2014
arrived quick and worked, no embarrassing trip to the chemist. many thanks mrs young
on 5 December 2015
Dont buy cheaper version, works overnight and all symptons gone by morning. Highly recommend this product.
on 20 September 2014
Love it. Make sure you get both, don't just get the cream cause you'll only treat the symptoms and not the smell or discharge and don't just get the Pessary cause you'll only treat the internal and not the existing symptoms.
on 29 February 2016
Having used the original chalky type Pessary previously I found it really easy to use, however this soft gel pessary I found more difficult to use! It's absolutely huge and I found it uncomfortable to insert (considering ive just had twins I don't see why it bothered me so much ha ha) , think il stick to an oral tablet or internal cream if I ever need to use it again. Hopefully it does the trick though
on 21 May 2015
Great product for your money! Best value as well the quality is exceptional for this kind of money.
on 22 March 2016
Having always used the chalk pessary I thought I would give this gel pessary a try. I was really surprised at how awkward the pessary was because of the shape and size to use. Anyway, I got there in the end and it seems to be effective so far.
on 9 May 2016
Worked like a dream, can use the pessary when pregnant, easy to insert and although messy for a few days (may just be me) felt relief the next morning, great stuff, and cheaper than shops and less embarrassing than going to the chemist!
on 3 June 2016
I opened the box to find it was not the one in picture, no pessary, peeled sticker of that was covering name to discover it was just a cream, sticker said soft gel pessary and cream, false advertising!!!!!! £15 down drain!!!!
on 29 January 2015
brilliant, this is an excellent product