5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and performs well
These Aladdin Aveo bottles are absolutely brilliant - we have quite a few of them and use them an awful lot.

This particular size is the larger bottle which they produce, taking 600 ml. It is a very good size for longer days out or going to exercise in the gym etc.

Published 4 months ago by CycleRacing

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle but leaks after a few uses
I love this bottle however it has started to leak which is a torture as I usually carry it in my bag I take to uni with all my books, has leaked all over my car seat also. I have looked after it well and am screwing the lid on perfectly so can't understand why it's leaking! Such a shame as I really love the idea of the bottle as I can put slices of lime etc in my water
Published 8 months ago by Shauna Rafferty

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and performs well, 22 Feb. 2015
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Aladdin Aveo 0.6 Litre Water Bottle, White Lotus (Kitchen & Home)

The lid on these bottles is quite secure, and I have never had a problem with leakage in my bag.

They are BPA free which many of the cheaper bottles we used to purchase are not. I seem to be hearing more and more about the importance of being BPA free these days and the fact that these are makes me more comfortable allowing my young children to use these bottles. My three year old takes one into nursery with her and really likes it. These bottles also survive being dropped quite regularly - we have only had one breakage which I find amazing considering how much we use these bottles.

The spout on the bottle is easy and comfortable to drink from. There is also a carry loop on the bottle. I've never seen the need for this!

The bottles are dishwasher safe and are therefore hygienic.

Overall, I'm very pleased with both how these bottles look (they are a nice design) and their performance.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle but leaks after a few uses, 14 Oct. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars It is very nice and handy as it is fit nicely in my ..., 6 Oct. 2014
It is very nice and handy as it is fit nicely in my back pack. The reason I gave four star is that I can not clean the bottom of inside the bottle. The middle of the bottom is risen and therefore if I put the orange juice with bits in the bottle all the bits stack in the edge of the bottom and it is hard to get them off especially it gets dried up. As the bottle is tall and slim my ordinary brush doesn't go inside easily. Even if I managed to put it inside I can not move the brush as I wish to clean the bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Dec. 2014
Bought this for my mum who likes to take it with her to work and on long walks with the dog in the summer. She loves it. I have one too (in black). Fantastic product. You can drink easily without smudging lipstick/gloss, and the double lid makes it easy to wash. Really durable (I've smacked mine around in my school bag and thought I'd broken it repeatedly, but there's never been a scratch). The strap is very handy on long walks. Will buy again as soon as the other needs replacing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 April 2014
I bought this to have on my desk at work after hearing about potential health risks of plastic bottles, and reusing plastic bottles.

I love it! It's sturdy, and I have found no leakages, even when it's rolling around in my bag on the journey to and from work!

The lid has also been dropped a few times but there's been no damage at all, so it's definitely durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect :), 24 Nov. 2014
Had a few of these over the years and they were a bit leaky to be honest so thought id give them another shot and they've sorted the problem! No more leaks! Really nice bottle. Sturdy. Easy to use, no complicatedness! Nice size. Pretty design. Perfect :) bought another one for my mum as she keeps stealing mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle. I use it for smoothies or just ..., 20 Nov. 2014
Great bottle. I use it for smoothies or just plain water. Doesn't leak at all, easy to clean, atteactive, pba free, practical lid either use large opening or narrow. Wish they would also have a 1 ltr size too as i finish the water in just a few gulps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 Mar. 2013
So much better than constantly buying loads of bottles of water. It's helped me save loads of cash and is very sturdy. I've not found any leakage problems at all. The only time I would say others may have thought it leaked is if their is water around the screw top. So when it tips to the side that water leaks out but not the water sealed inside the container. Just pop a towel in your hand and tap the bottle against it and that helps all the water to be knocked out. I love the pattern too and after daily use for about a month now it hasn't begun to wear off at all. So nice to finally find a lovely designed water bottle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaks., 17 Nov. 2014
Had this a couple of months now and it's started to leak around the top seal. It does it's job, but I am now forced to tighten the top seal very tightly to ensure no leakage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best water bottle ever, 24 Aug. 2013
This is my second Aladdin water bottle purchase. The only reason I had to buy another one is because my puppy destroyed the lid of my first bottle. I was distraught to lose it so I purchased 2 this time around - this one and the coral version. Unlike many drink bottles it doesn't have a sport spout so it is much easier to drink from and keep clean. They're really tough and durable and very attractive to look at. I keep mine on my desk at work to encourage me to drink less coffee and more water - and it works! Can't recommend enough. Just don't let your dog play with it!

Aladdin Aveo 0.6 Litre Water Bottle, White Lotus