5.0 out of 5 stars WOW.....WOW ......WOW Super AWSESOME
Published on 24 Sep 2012 by mrs h waugh

2.0 out of 5 stars so so
Abit of a forgone conclusion and alittle far fetched seems to be a mixture of several popular books in one twilight fifty shades abit disappointing after a great first book
Published 5 months ago by Patricia

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW.....WOW ......WOW Super AWSESOME, 24 Sep 2012
mrs h waugh (plymouth, devon, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eden: 3 (Providence) (Paperback)
Oh my goodness....i thought i was looking foward to reading this last book in the trilogy and i was not disapointed. This has to be the best of the 3 books and most certainly saved the best for last. I fell in love with Jarred all over again, well i dont think i fell out of love with him but those vows.....wow how beautifull where they ! Super talentd author Ms McGuire, i just cant rave above these book enough. This book was action packed with so much i think i devoured it up to about 55% in one sitting. Then realising that this was the last one and not wanting it to be over to soon, i tried i really did to not go to quick and have it over. But unfortunatley once i picked it up again i litterly did not put it down untill i had read every word to the last page and eventually went to bed about 3.15am...woops,.

AMAZING TRILOGY
TALENTED AURTHOR

And thankyou so much for taking the time to write these wonderfull books, they shall keep people entertained for hours, i look foward to reading many more of your books in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Heavenly Ending to the Trilogy, 5 Sep 2012
Nicola_1202 (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Eden (The Providence Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
An explosive end to a wonderful trilogy and every moment of the book had me gripped.

Following on from Providence which focused on Jared and Nina's blossoming relationship and Requiem (The Providence Series) which focused on their fights/struggles with the Heaven/Earth/Hell dynamic, Eden is a perfect blend of both. Every possible emotion I had was stirred whilst I read (at times to the amusement of my husband); I got angry, I laughed and I cried tears of joy and sorrow (Jared's vows; there are no words to describe them, have the tissues ready).

Claire, Bex and Ryan are very much brought to the forefront of this book and bring important content to the storyline as well as injecting perfectly timed humour when it is needed.

My only disappointment is that the story is over, therefore I'll just have to read them again (and hope that one day they might make a movie or three!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!!, 1 May 2012
This review is from: Eden (The Providence Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I was so excited when this came out early...It's like waiting for Christmas (which is my fave time of year) and thinking it'll never come...then you wake up and it's suddenly here and you feel all excited and wired and you want it to last because it's so special. Well I tried...to make it last but once I hit about 50% I didn't put it down again, I couldn't!!

This is without doubt my favorite book in this series. It starts from where Requiem left off and the ride was a slow build start then suddenly it took off and there was no room to breathe what with all the twists and turns! I don't want to say too much cause I don't want to spoil this for anyone!!

I cried, chuckled, came over all unnecessary (lol how polite is that!!) and had to look away (yes I do that and yes I know a kindle isn't a TV but well written words are just as scary!!). Some of the action scenes are seriously cool and I had all sorts of crazy images in my head which were straight out of "Shaun of the Dead".

All the characters are so well written and you can't help but love them and feel attached and protective, especially after 3 books, which is why I'll miss them!! I would love to find out what happens to Claire&Ryan and Bex!! I've got to say as well...Jared...OMG I was a mess during his vows...WOW!!! He is just about one of the most PERFECT blokes...yeah actually I think he just might be!!

I hated the point where I realized I was close to the end...but then the epilogue..well that just made me all warm and satisfied. Perfect!!!

Jamie McGuire you are FAB-U-LUSH!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing End To A Fantastic Triliogy, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: Eden: 3 (Providence) (Paperback)
I have just finished reading the last book of the Providence series. I am so glad that it was such a happy ending! All the worry gone from Nina and Jared's life. It seemed like one of those series were you think, how can this ever be a happy ending! I absolutely loved this series. I must admit this wasn't my favourite of the 3 books, but I am happy with the way it went.

It didn't take me long to read this book as it's even shorter than the second book! Less than 300 pages. I do hate that it's printed by Amazon because the quality of these books aren't great. I am a huge fan of 'Beautiful Disaster' and now a huge fan of this trilogy. I can't wait for what Jamie McQuire writes next. If you love a good romance then go for this! It's a romance with a twist. I am not normally a fan of anything 'supernatural' but after reading this trilogy I think I would be more open to reading more supernatural stories.

I 100% recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 25 Aug 2012
This review is from: Eden (The Providence Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Eden was a very good ending to the Providence series, which has definitely become my top favourite YA paranormal series. All characters were lovable, writing was engaging and storyline was very interesting and original. Considering that this is classified as YA genre, all kinds of lemons were missing. But I did not mind at all and I really enjoyed this book a lot! Personally, I think that ending was rushed a little bit but it did not ruin my overall impression of this book. The fact that I read all three books in 5 (working) days proves that this is truly a remarkable series.

The Providence series is my first by Jamie McGuire and I have to say that I liked a lot her style of writing. Story about Nina and Jared was wonderful, sweet, never boring and I am glad I had a chance to read it.

-Possible spoilers for those who have not read first 2 book yet-

Eden was perfectly balanced with paranormal and reality features. The beginning of the book was quite emotional (in a positive way) and there was the most beautiful bookish wedding I have ever read about. Moreover, all those ideas about angels, hybrids, humans and demons were very creative and I had excellent time reading about it. So if you enjoyed first two books, do not hesitate and read this one straight away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great book!, 2 Aug 2012
This review is from: Eden (The Providence Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed reading this trilogy so much, wish there were more books like it. Definitely give it a chance and have a read you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ending, 4 May 2012
This review is from: Eden (The Providence Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I've been waiting for this book for so long and it lived up to my expectations. From the beginning I was hooked and read it in one go, I had to know how it ended! It was a great ending to Jared and Nina's story and had quite a few twists and turns so you didn't know what was going to happen next. I like how you're drawn into the other characters stories as well, it's not just about Jared and Nina. I'm disappointed that the series is over though, I'm kinda hoping for a spin off with Bex or Ryan and Claire! This is definately one of the best last books in a series that I've read and the series as a whole is just amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: Eden (The Providence Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put this book down really enjoyed the providence series of books, never read anything by Jamie McGuire before but I'm sure to read more, the characters where fantastic and over the three books I grew to love them , I'm always sad when I finish a good book and this time was no exception . Great read I can't recommend it enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Best books ive ever read., 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: Eden (The Providence Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed all three books, plus its also addictive you have to read all three. Wish there were more carry-ons after Eden. Would recommend this book to anyone who likes abit of romance, fantasy and adventure and with bad guys aswell! this had me on edge all the time and never guessed what would happen next,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Eden (The Providence Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this series, I have not been able to put them down since the 1st book. Anyone who hasn't read them I strongly recommend them. Thank you Jamie McGuire

Eden (The Providence Series Book 3)